What's your view look like today?

May bore some here with this, lol but these are my home grown chocolate chestnut tomatoes. They are SO flavorful, the insides are a dark green color. I'm not a big raw tomato guy but these I make a exception for. They are a little smaller than a tennis ball.

View attachment 425218

View attachment 425219
You need to check into "Mexico Midgets" -- if for no other reason than the name!! They are about the size of a jellybean or slightly bigger (a nickel, maybe), and when fully ripe, absolutely delicious. My favorite tomato to grow, at all, not just of the tiny variety. I've only ever bought seeds and started them myself, never have seen plants for sale: https://www.totallytomato.com/product/T00466/82

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
It's a little bittersweet but I only have 4 more days to go on this site.
I started this project on 8/14/2019 and the 24th will be my last day marking over 32 months of commitment.

We commissioned the last piece of equipment today and will turn it over to the Operations team on Monday.
Our original budget was $86M but we ended up spending another $22M on top of that to procure and install some other improvements not included in the original CSR.

IMG_9600.JPG

The site sure has changed since it all began...

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
It's a little bittersweet but I only have 4 more days to go on this site.
I started this project on 8/14/2019 and the 24th will be my last day marking over 32 months of commitment.

We commissioned the last piece of equipment today and will turn it over to the Operations team on Monday.
Our original budget was $86M but we ended up spending another $22M on top of that to procure and install some other improvements not included in the original CSR.

View attachment 425672

The site sure has changed since it all began...

So I can start thinking about that big lumber project now? Prices will return to earth from outer space?

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
So I can start thinking about that big lumber project now? Prices will return to earth from outer space?
Probably not. The lumber industry is just as stumped as their consumers as to the current demand and prices. We have anticipated slumps and a decrease multiple times now and the prices just continue to stay elevated despite all our efforts to capitalize and make as lumber as possible.

Supply is at an all time high so If people want the prices to come down, they are going to have to stop buying it. Housing starts are crazy though so I don't see that happening until the interest rates jump a few more points.

Sparkplug

Site Supporter
Backyard life
ab9c594ffce2ea456b34dbfbffbde3c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom