What's your view look like today?

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Didn't build this because I'm not a dumbass.
Pretty large established Austin Builder. Full gun safe door into a gun room. Asked the CM/Super if the walls are, I dunno, plated? reinforced? Whatever.
Nope. You could kick hard into this gun storage room via any wall.
We had new security doors installed at our office before it closed down. Boss was super proud until I showed him you could open them by spraying compressed air at the sensor.

Sparkplug

Site Supporter
Locks only stop honest people.

If your gun isn't under your pillow or mattress. It's too far away.

If your worried about people breaking through your walls to your guns. You've already lost the battle of defense.

Mike W

Infidel
Locks only stop honest people.

If your gun isn't under your pillow or mattress. It's too far away.

If your worried about people breaking through your walls to your guns. You've already lost the battle of defense.
The key is to not let ANYONE know what you have. And the only reason I lock my doors at night is not for my protection, it’s for everyone else’s. Lol

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
These guys have been wreaking hell on our yard for the past couple weeks.

643bb47a1d44b08089f2460e1e3621a6.png

Quinc

Buy a Superjet

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
You finally have a reason to use those expensive toys collecting dust in the safe! And a reason to buy one of these. :)

Or if sound is an issue check out the .30 .40 and .50cal pellet rifles.

I’m back on the road, I’ve got nothing suitable for hog hunting at night plus we have houses on all 4 sides of us so shooting is a tricky thing.

The PCP rifles are amazing but so expensive. The rounds aren’t cheap either.

There are several people in the area that will take care of them but they have all been tied up with wild turkeys for the last couple weeks. There is a guy in our neighborhood that traps all kinds of animals and then sells and transplants them to the hunting clubs. Pretty sweet gig if you ask me.

Hopefully they are still around by the end of next week when I am off for a bit. I’d love to get a couple 20 pounders for the smoker. Been thinking of doing a pig in the ground too.

Top Bottom