Custom/Hybrid List of All Aftermarket Hulls.

mr.fixitman760

if it aint broke, dont fix it
cant forget @CrazyJoesRacing B.A.M. hull, using the latest military composite tech. 5 currently molded, 2 of which are being ridden. They're square nose based and ride very similar, perfect for the people wanting a light hull for tricks that still rides comfotably. hull built are carbon, glass, and glass/carbon hybrid. latest carbon weighs in at 48lbs with hood and ride plate, glass: 70, and hybrid: 60. our first glass hull has taken a serious beating with absolutely no stress cracks.
ski 1.jpg
ski 3.jpg
ski 4.jpg ski 5.jpg ski 6.jpg ski 7.jpg ski 8.jpg ski2.jpg

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Toby made a hull??
9e7f485f61acd2a07372ac4326ffa661.jpg

Ducky

Back in the game!
Loved riding the TOBY T1...it was super fun. I also love the classic, simple top deck look. However, it rides nothing like how it looks...it is super playful, and was a handful even with the 800ish motor in it.

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
Dat biotch is a "sleeper."
Me likes.
How's the surf ride Toby?

I personally miss having an external fuel fill option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
hull length.jpg T1 is proof you do not have to be SUPER SHORT to be a fun flatwater hull. First 2 questions about my T1 are always:
WEIGHT= mine (# 1.5 out the molds) 245 RTR rides super light
LENGTH = -4.5" on ride plate BUT length is not the only KEY, too short and U have a spoon that weebles wobbles and falls down. SEE PICK
the 2 lines are exactly the same length, which one has the short ride surface?

So far the T1 is EVERYTHING I hoped it would be in both flatwater and surf.
I wanted a mix of a KDX (had last season) and a - 8.5 SF Badass (had all of 2013) both great boats but in their own way. Toby made me a nice mix LOL
IMG_2256.JPG

Top Bottom