EZ-SKI HITCH HAULER PICTURES!

Anyone ever try one of these?

When at a sit down restaurant, while on the road, I’ll toss it on for a quick lock..... at the hotel I’ll use it and cables...

You have to remove when towing though, to protect the driveshaft from getting bent

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Anyone ever try one of these?

I have one I will sell you, will not work with my hitch hauler.

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Is anyone using their EZ Ski with an SXR-1500? do you have any pictures?
Shoot us a text message at 928-846-7647 we can share pictures with you just keep in mind if you put an sxr 1500 on our unit you cannot also tow behind it unless you have our gorilla 2.5 which is made for the class 5 HD hitch receivers

Shoot us a text message at 928-846-7647 we can share pictures with you just keep in mind if you put an sxr 1500 on our unit you cannot also tow behind it unless you have our gorilla 2.5 which is made for the class 5 HD hitch receivers
On point and quick lmao was just bout to tag you ur supposed to be welding!

The sxr is that much heavier than a b1? I see people towing a ski trailer with the b1 on the hitch. Didnt think the sxr that much of a tank

Hi Chris:
Thanks for the quick reply. I had an SXR 800 and it was fine with the hitch hauler. I am a bit concerned about putting an SXR 1500 on the back of a 2 door Jeep Wrangler because of the weight and the ski length.

Attachments

• EzSki.jpg
    EzSki.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 52

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Hi Chris:
Thanks for the quick reply. I had an SXR 800 and it was fine with the hitch hauler. I am a bit concerned about putting an SXR 1500 on the back of a 2 door Jeep Wrangler because of the weight and the ski length.
This will be determined by your receiver rating . Our hitch-hauler will work.. however we cannot speak to the rating of your receiver. I can say that we have many customers that use our hitch haulers for an sxr 1500. as for the length you are correct this is a very long ski and if you're going a long distance it's probably not recommended

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Ronald I don't have any pictures with that actual cart but we now have a horizontal clamp like we had originally and we are building vertical style units as well as seen in the picture. Currently they will fit the jet lift and the factory zero so if the bunks are similar to either one of those it should be fine. Can you please post up a picture of your Beach tote?20211209_133439.jpg20211209_120832.jpg

Attachments

• 20211209_133516.jpg
    20211209_133516.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 38
I just ordered the version 2 with the extra tie down points and turf savers and will be doing an unwrapping video with my jet ski brother! This thing is going to be my go to for my Superjet this coming spring! Thanks Chris for answering all my questions and I look forward to the fuel canister holders.

Top Bottom