What's your view look like today?

M12x1.5 tap, and a slide hammer. Run the tap in, grab it with a plier attachment for the slide hammer, and yank it out!
You can also drop one of the spacer washers for the bendix into the bushing and just keep running the tap in (flat-face tap for blind holes is best). The tap will bottom out against the washer and the thread cutters will draw the bushing out. I don’t have slide hammer anything, so a buddy showed me this way, and it’s slick.

Yeah for real! The only jet-ski folks I know live 100 miles from here and this place is too crowded haha
Hints why I spend so much time on the X... So I can hang out with my virtual friends o_O I like to think we are all sitting at a table having dinner together too hahah
I have a few riding buddies. But none of them are into building out skis. Not sure what I would do without the internet.

Mike W

Infidel
Yeah for real! The only jet-ski folks I know live 100 miles from here and this place is too crowded haha
Hints why I spend so much time on the X... So I can hang out with my virtual friends o_O I like to think we are all sitting at a table having dinner together too hahah
You’re not alone. There are a couple regulars on the lake I live on that are 50+ (including myself). We speak and hang out but we all do our own thing. I do travel occasionally to the Orlando area to ride with a group but it’s also 100 miles.

Last edited:

wikstromm

Washed up hillbilly
You’re not alone. There are a couple regulars on the lake I live on that are 50+ (including myself). We speak and hang out but we all do our own thing. I do travel occasionally to the Orlando area to ride with a group but it’s also 100 miles.
Wait, you guys actually have people to ride with? im ony one with standups around here, few ppl have one but never ever rides it

Mike W

Infidel
Wait, you guys actually have people to ride with? im ony one with standups around here, few ppl have one but never ever rides it
I was the only one for a long time but a few popped up over time. I live across from a military base which 1/2 the lake is owned my the military. We’re all current/ex/retired military so due to no public lake access, that has a lot to do with it. Wish we could all meet regularly but they prefer to do their own thing.

Top Bottom