What's your view look like today?

MarkWalker

Site Supporter
I feel like I live in a snow globe. Started yesterday at 8 am. 65mph gusts 35mph sustained. 30" of snow last night 18" more expected today. Wind chill is -16. I picked up 3 morning doves frozen to the ground while out snowblowing the driveway and brought them in. (They are all ok) I CAN'T WAIT FOR DAYTONA!IMG_20221224_123304_399.jpgIMG_20221223_132957_655.jpgIMG_20221224_150354_454.jpg

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Man I feel for you @MarkWalker . It is ironic because last night I was watching some live cams in Buffalo of the snow storms and it was a camera across the street from a little store on a corner called "WE NEVER CLOSE". There were people going in and out of there all night even with the storm.
Here is the live cam, it looks like its still coming down hard. Take care and keep warm, and that was very cool to see you save the frozen doves.

MarkWalker

Site Supporter
Man I feel for you @MarkWalker . It is ironic because last night I was watching some live cams in Buffalo of the snow storms and it was a camera across the street from a little store on a corner called "WE NEVER CLOSE". There were people going in and out of there all night even with the storm.
Here is the live cam, it looks like its still coming down hard. Take care and keep warm, and that was very cool to see you save the frozen doves.

Thanks Troy! It is still snowing and blowing around pretty hard. The wind is gusting so bad that it is pushing air down my chimney vent and blowing out the pilot light on my hot water tank. First time for that. They are saying another 18-24" of snow between tonight and Monday AM. As I'm typing this, 2 JD 555-wheel loaders just went down the street pushing snow. 1st plows I have seen since this mess started. Dove update- They are alert, eating and enjoying life in a cat carrier in our spare bedroom. My wife called an animal rehab place found out exactly what to do. We will let them fly Monday when everything settles down.

4-6 foot clean nugs for Christmas Eve.

Hope you guys have fun with the snow stuff.

5f781dbbdce918e6fd10d836f38afa2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkWalker

Site Supporter
Love the dove rescue.

This weather separates the men from the boys. ;)
Huge hat's off to one of our own. The Rushford_Ripper. He has been out all day with his wheel loader breaking trail for fire trucks and police cars responding to calls. No way they are getting there without him. Donating his time and equipment on Christmas eve. Nice work Ryan. Heart of gold right there.

Top Bottom