My fixed steer FX1

After looking at your pics it looks like when you turn right your ski is going to go left and the opposite when you turn left it's going to go right.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yup, good call there, girlfriend was sitting there bitching when I welded the support brace so wasnt paying attention and welded it on the wrokg side so said licorice it and put the steering cable on the other side, gonna have to correct that this morning

After looking at your pics it looks like when you turn right your ski is going to go left and the opposite when you turn left it's going to go right.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
That's funny.
Filthy ski though man! I love it, great job. I dig what you did with the tray as well and the footholds, Lovely ! Fx1 hulls are extremely light...it's going to fly straight to the moon.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Fro Diesel

creative control
Yup, good call there, girlfriend was sitting there bitching when I welded the support brace so wasnt paying attention and welded it on the wrokg side so said I used a bad word it and put the steering cable on the other side, gonna have to correct that this morning
Wtf was she doin out of the kitchen?

Sick ski, i would love to check this out in person on the beach. footholds looks great but i think you under estimated the padding needs on the top of your foot!!

Wtf was she doin out of the kitchen?

Sick ski, i would love to check this out in person on the beach. footholds looks great but i think you under estimated the padding needs on the top of your foot!!

Lol and as for the footholds I can always add more, there is 2 layers of turf on the inside of the holds, figured I'd ride and add as I felt needed, always easier to add than take off

swapmeet

Brotastic
Cool ski, i'd seen pics floating around on FB.
Sticker on the hood might be my favorite sticker ever.

Looks like you're using a mig with a spool gun to weld that aluminum?

Cool ski, i'd seen pics floating around on FB.
Sticker on the hood might be my favorite sticker ever.

Looks like you're using a mig with a spool gun to weld that aluminum?

Lol I did it and now all my friends want me to make them that sticker too

Ya I just used a spool gun, I can tig but it's just ok and obviously spool gun is way quicker, I'll probably make a better setup after daytona but have to start somewhere so you know what you like and dislike and where to change it

swapmeet

Brotastic
Lol I did it and now all my friends want me to make them that sticker too

Ya I just used a spool gun, I can tig but it's just ok and obviously spool gun is way quicker, I'll probably make a better setup after daytona but have to start somewhere so you know what you like and dislike and where to change it

I figured, big ole spool gun welds man. I bet they hold though!
Cool ski, good luck and have fun in 'tona.

I am pretty certain I squirted this recently. It’s currently fairly bare but feel legit and super comfortable standing on. I’m excited to ride it with a basically stock motor. From there I will decide if it gets the DASA or if I’m buying a nice freestyle hull instead.
Thought it would be cool to Let the builder know this thing is still out there and going strong.

Top Bottom