Other Google and adult content on the X

seems like you need to make this thread a mandatory read thread for a couple weeks, again. "Santa Babes" thread = some people cannot read so good.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
seems like you need to make this thread a mandatory read thread for a couple weeks, again. "Santa Babes" thread = some people cannot read so good.

That was a 5 year old thread i reported before I bumped it.... (knowing it would eventually get removed).

I don't post anything questionable IMO but based on principles alone I would pay more, hell, a lot more....and yearly for sure (as opposed to here and there support)...to get these people out of this sites life. WTF!!???? Have Muslims taken over Google??? Will we not be allowed to talk about alcohol next!? Heavy metal music? I don't like the way they are controlling people at all. Can I still type "WTF"?

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
You have to type WTCB for What The Cowbell?

We've never made it mandatory to subscribe/support, and there is no need to. Doing that would run most occasional visitors off pretty quickly and a new site would pop up to take them in I'm sure.

I don't mean make it mandatory...just divide up what you need between the old loyalists in here and we will pay it maybe? Anything other than obeying anyone!! DISOBEY!

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I don't post anything questionable IMO but based on principles alone I would pay more, hell, a lot more....and yearly for sure (as opposed to here and there support)...to get these people out of this sites life. WTF!!???? Have Muslims taken over Google??? Will we not be allowed to talk about alcohol next!? Heavy metal music? I don't like the way they are controlling people at all. Can I still type "WTF"?

Its not Google, the the Advertising arm of google, Adsense or whatever they are called.

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
You have to type WTCB for What The Cowbell?

We've never made it mandatory to subscribe/support, and there is no need to. Doing that would run most occasional visitors off pretty quickly and a new site would pop up to take them in I'm sure.
XJetski,com #1 2014 world champion jetski website, of the world.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I just went thru all 1500+ of the pics I have uploaded and organized them all into folders. I found a few questionable ones as well as others I just want to delete but I can't even find the option to do so....

If any mods would like to help me out, look in my gallery and delete the contents of the "to be deleted" folder please. :biggrin:

SuperJETT

Same here, I'm seeing it too and it pisses me off. I caught a screenshot of it as well, but there really isn't a way to submit feedback to Adsense on stuff like that.

SuperJETT

Bump: we've had a couple people posting stuff lately that is inappropriate. This is a reminder to keep it clean.

Top Bottom