EZ-SKI HITCH HAULER PICTURES!

Yeah, product is amazing! Me monitoring the battery not so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the video good stuff. Crazy how much these hitch haulers help. My wifey can back in our 23’ Baja and EZ hauler all by herself no yelling or bitching I grab my jet ski dock it while she hands the kidos food and drinks out of the back of the truck and then I jump in my boat and go to dock it and she pulls out and comes back and jumps in the boat and I jump on my ski and we hit the sand bar! I love my hitch hauler! I have had mine for over 5 years now and I think I'm going to hit Chris up for the new updated models because I just got a new Ram 2500 and it's going to have a 6” lift with 24” wheels so going to see what the mad scientist can build me! Love the video bro I had to show it to the wife and she laughed and said that's so you! I said my battery is never dead who me! Lol

Worked great for the blaster and trailer. First time throwing the blaster on it and drove over 200 miles worry free.

Attachments

• 522D4B2B-1168-4969-99DE-4D035C9AB2E8.jpeg
    522D4B2B-1168-4969-99DE-4D035C9AB2E8.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 94
  • EE5CF20E-AF0E-43A9-8C5F-A827C6DD67DC.jpeg
    EE5CF20E-AF0E-43A9-8C5F-A827C6DD67DC.jpeg
    235 KB · Views: 81
Any pics of the EZ-Ski beach cart clamp in action?

I have a Tiger Tote and love the idea of not having to assemble and disassemble it all the time. However, it is a lot longer than the ski, so not sure how it’ll fit on the back of my Jeep. I suppose just the handle portion could be removed real quickly.

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Any pics of the EZ-Ski beach cart clamp in action?

I have a Tiger Tote and love the idea of not having to assemble and disassemble it all the time. However, it is a lot longer than the ski, so not sure how it’ll fit on the back of my Jeep. I suppose just the handle portion could be removed real quickly.

Here are a couple of pics. You can use the Beach Cart Carrier in the rear of our hitch-haulers or directly into your hitch receiver. We have some videos as well just dont know how to upload them here . Cheers:
IMG_20210212_171440_078.jpgIMG_20210117_081040_060.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9195_20210110_133754.jpg
    IMG_9195_20210110_133754.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20210410_113305_575.jpg
    IMG_20210410_113305_575.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 75
How is everyone securing their skis from theft? I have a long road trip coming up (awaiting my EZSki hauler, so I havent used it yet). Wondering if anyone here has suggestions to prevent theft, since I will be parking overnight at several hotels. I was thinking of running some sort of bike lock around the hitch hauler up around the driveshaft (shortened SJ for reference). I am just not sure where the pump intake sits relative to the main hitch hauler beam/support. Not concerned about the hauler to receiver as I have a rather secure & lockable hitch pin.

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
How is everyone securing their skis from theft? I have a long road trip coming up (awaiting my EZSki hauler, so I havent used it yet). Wondering if anyone here has suggestions to prevent theft, since I will be parking overnight at several hotels. I was thinking of running some sort of bike lock around the hitch hauler up around the driveshaft (shortened SJ for reference). I am just not sure where the pump intake sits relative to the main hitch hauler beam/support. Not concerned about the hauler to receiver as I have a rather secure & lockable hitch pin.
You are absolutely correct a lot of people elect to have a coated bicycle style cable lock around the drive shaft and around the main support of the hitch hauler. It keeps honest people honest.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
20210610_165923.jpg20210610_165913.jpg20210610_165903.jpg20210610_165858.jpg
I normally use a long master cable lock and go through parts of the pile and Hitch Hauler. On Monday knowing we would be in Florida for a few more days I picked up a lock that goes through reciever Hitch lock points. Used the reviever side of the ez-ski hauler and wrapped cable through the pile, gas can and around the Hitch on my truck. This way they are all looked together...

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Anyone ever try one of these?

This looks extremely interesting I think we will order one just to check it out. This would lock it to the hitchhauler pretty easily

Top Bottom