Engine-Tech 1107cc

Just4Fun

First World Problems...
How everyone still liking there 1107's?
Have a 967 in my surf boat and wanna get the stroker for my phantom! Whats the power difference between the 2 for people who have rode both?

How everyone still liking there 1107's?
Have a 967 in my surf boat and wanna get the stroker for my phantom! Whats the power difference between the 2 for people who have rode both?
I have owned both 1107 has substantially more mid and top initial low end hit would be compatible

Was still in the tuning stage when this was taken.

In this video my powerfactor chamber had a massive crack and was dumping water in... I didn't find out what the issue was until I tore it down.

This is an et1107 with a powerfactor running wet. Still wasn't dialed in %100 but the pipe issue was fixed. If anyone is looking to order a new 967 or 1107 let me know!

IMG_1521.JPG

Christian_83

Xscream
@Coreyruecker2 that the notes i wrote down from Art (the picture from Stefan)
Im a ET1107 pumpgas 185psi, MSD digital Total loss, big reeds mod, dual full specs 49, dry power factor pige, skat trak 155 pump, currently 12/16 longblade, thinblade, cutback. Hull is at Xscream KDX/DVX 48lbs carbon hull.
have 2 hours on it now, and its running pretty good. When i get time i will try and do some pump tuning and when warmer weather and water comes, i will try racegas setup :)
IMGL9539-2.jpg

Top Bottom