Data recovery on Android Phone.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Somehow my wife's phone basically got wiped. She thinks she may have hit to 2 buttons that will basically erase everything. Anyone ever had any luck recovering data? Pics, message history, etc etc. ... she is crushed.

It is not that simple to wipe everything. Re-seat the memory card if she has one? If she was using internal storage then it should be backed up in the cloud...unless all of that was disable like I have mine.

Have you recovered it? My son wiped his phone data, and he wants to recover it. He is at the university and has been working on his Yearly project for two months, and he was keeping it on his mobile phone. He had rested the mobile phone in the factory's new setting and forgot about the project, and he realized it when it was too late. He found some hard drive recovery services, and we hope that they will be able to restore the project from the SDD of the mobile phone because my son invested a lot of time working on it.

Have you recovered it? My son wiped his phone data, and he wants to recover it. He is at the university and has been working on his Yearly project for two months, and he was keeping it on his mobile phone. He had rested the mobile phone in the factory's new setting and forgot about the project, and he realized it when it was too late. He found some hard drive recovery services, and we hope that they will be able to restore the project from the SDD of the mobile phone because my son invested a lot of time working on it.

You will have much better luck reaching out on dedicated forums for data recovery/android tech. This forum is meant for standup jetskis and a active member posted 2 years ago and received very little help. Best of luck - Cheers

Top Bottom