Freestyle BoB Gen 2 build - Yamasaki 701

Besides the trusty B pipe... will a Laydown or dry pipe fit? Looking at re-using the old EME superjet exhaust, it uses the factory dry pipe manifold.

2E33F3DF-BC02-4B84-8490-537E70A5A4E5.jpeg
EME exhaust fits. It's tight. ski is at my buddy's place for the next month til I go on vacation. He gutted it for me, sent in the order to JM, got a steer and throttle cable, gasket rebuild Kit for the 62t and 38s. Pump is a Kawi 140 with a 9/? impeller. Buddy FaceTimed me we think it's a 9/17 but the marking on it's faded. It's got 2 extra tubes that have been plugged, so I'll be running trim down the road. The resonator tube is probably going to get cut and split up to accommodate the battery box, or just relocate it. The pole thru hull tubes need to get trimmed up since they're a little too long, everything will fit much better afterwards. Stoked to hear this thing brap

That looks like a very early Power Factor Pipe.........

came out of my signature series that nobody wanted to buy

Big Kahuna

Administrator

came out of my signature series that nobody wanted to buy
loosing my mind! Saw EME and had WDK stuck in my head!!!!!!! Either way, that is one of the Early Power Factors!!!!!

loosing my mind! Saw EME and had WDK stuck in my head!!!!!!! Either way, that is one of the Early Power Factors!!!!!
Significant difference between this thing and a B pipe, that's for sure. I sold it to a friend last year on the condition I bought it back. My buddy is resealing my 62t for me and doing carbs, then just waiting on the rhaas kit and seeing if we need to relocate the battery, or to what extent. It should be ready to go within a week or so of getting the rhaas kit.

30D60C78-4E6C-4013-9ECE-7960F2CD2543.jpeg
stock 62t all freshened up today thanks to my buddy. Electrical is getting all bright green wire loom, carbs are nearly done, tomorrow (Monday) all the remaining stuff is delivered

snagged a good deal on a skat mag setback 142 off the P... in a few paychecks I'll probably secure myself an MSD enhancer, head, and probably send off the flywheel for lightening / drilling. For now it should be a fun ride... believe it or not, this was on the same EME that the exhaust came from. Funny how that works :D
pump 4.jpgpump 7.jpg

319070205_830949657974508_4479737740242076588_n.jpg

not much progress besides the engine being fully assembled and the swap plates in the ski. New steer cable. My buddy has been busy so it's been on the backburner.

318825759_546785753653510_8420063372303080344_n.jpg

she does look good though. My buddy is overthinking the mag pump install so it's for sale for now... if I end up riding the ski and still have it, I'll go ahead and fit it in myself and run the new trim setup.

Well I flew to Florida this morning and this thing is about buttoned up. Just need a couple bits to finesse in and she's ready to rock. How's the old saying go about wanting something done?5F0F340F-A403-42F1-A54A-9FA43E0F5BD9.jpeg

0A2BFF5C-B9EF-4BAA-9D11-6FAFE922E84D.jpeg
water routing is ugly, and temporary. Need to get a fitting or two to orient everything the way I want. Battery will probably be relocated and I've been told to get a waterbox in there in any way possible. gonna See how it rides hopefully Saturday.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Similar setup with laydown pipe. I run an antigravity battery above the waterline in the back of the hull behind the exhaust manifold.

Top Bottom