Anyone have chronic back or neck pain?

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
methyl prednisone to the rescue again!! got me in the water for a great wave weekend. this stuff is like the fountain of youth in pill form!!

Long term steroid use can have some pretty negative results. What can rebuild can also destroy. You can read about that.

As for your question about fibromyalgia, it's over diagnosed. My understanding is that many people are diagnosed off of symptoms rather than the actual test so many people with the diagnosis probably don't actually have it. Also fibromyalgia is usually more generalized and less likely to present as an isolated neurological symptoms.

Pretty sure meth or cocaine can make you feel 20 on a ski too.

Yippy I'm on board this thread with yallo_O

Herniated C6/7. Detroit I-75 finshed off whatever I had going on from over the years it seems.

My left arm and thumb/index get numb! Ahhg.

My Peterbilt is officially parked.

Mountain bike sucked today. I assume shredding is going to suck.

It is the most weird issue I have ever had in my life.....any vibration makes it got off. A electric razor, loud bass, steering wheels....or even just riding in anything other than a Buick.

It feels like a game changer as of now.

air blair

you are the reason
I've been suffering from chronic low back pain for over 15 yrs and chronic neck pain for about a year. Nothing has seems to help, I have degenerative disk disease, several bulging disks and a herniated L5-S1. It's been getting worse lately and I'm coming to the conclusion that I shouldn't jetaki anymore at least for awhile. Doctors don't think I need surgery.

My neck pain is the main problem now. I can hardly sit down for more then a few mins and driving more then 15 mins is very painful.

Anyone else have or have had simialar problems and have any advice?

Ya, when I was younger apparently I broke my back a bit, been a carpenter for 20 years and use the back a lot. Chiropractor is my friend and being physical helps keep the pain down. The muscles in the core and lower back need to be fit or I'm down for the count. I also switched to a fixxed steer ski which I made and takes the heat off my back and puts more pressure on my shoulder blades. Fixsteer is keeping me riding believe it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been doing planks twice a day at work: 45 second side planks followed by a 2 90 second flat plank and just about all of my back pain is gone.
Keep it up. It helps.
I'm up to 5 minutes with both hands down. And 90 seconds with one hand down on each side. Also have some other stretching & weights I do for the back & shoulder issues I've had. Sucks gettin old, huh.

Ive had nasty lower back pain after riding for years ,was taking up to three days to recover.
I found out its my weak ass hip flexors , just by chance i found Smashwerx on you tube!
The couch stretch for 2 mins each side is now my morning routine and haven't seen a chiropractor in 8 months.
Smashwerx

air blair

you are the reason
L4 fractured as a young Adult. Bone spurs and degenerative disc. It keeps my back strait riding a fixxed location. Ya, a little strain getting on but you learn to side mount and all good. I’m sorry I meant my fixsteer not an x2 or blaster. Haven’t tried anybody else’s fixsteer either

air blair

you are the reason
Ok, so with your ski are the handlebars high enough to ride without having to bend your back? Something like that may work for me.

Yes if you want. I did when my back was real tweeted. Lower bars for more tricks. Arms and shoulders take the load from your back

Top Bottom