Zeel switch?

This might sound like a stupid question, but what is the point of switching curves mid ride? I'm an enhancer kitty, never screwed with zeels, but the only thing I can come up with is a "newbie mode" switch.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
This might sound like a stupid question, but what is the point of switching curves mid ride? I'm an enhancer kitty, never screwed with zeels, but the only thing I can come up with is a "newbie mode" switch.
Putting a zeel in my jetmate and plan is to have a mild curve for towing kids on the tubes and an aggressive curve for when I want to embarrass other vintage kawa skis. :p

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
You know that the curve changes the fuel requirements of an engine If you advance the timing you will make the ski run as if its lean and of course the opposite on an ignition with less timing in it. I normally just put the same curve on both 1 and 2 in case for some reason it changed curve.

I wanted to try to put a less aggressive curve in as my 2nd curve to make the powerband more linear and less snappy. For those times that I feel like crawling out on the hood.

Top Bottom