Tom21/#zero sponsons-for superjet

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
They handle like everything you want a Superjet to be.

I personally can't imagine tubbies making a rickter any better than it is. You can lay them all the way over already.

They handle like everything you want a Superjet to be.

I personally can't imagine tubbies making a rickter any better than it is. You can lay them all the way over already.

I have a 2013 Leftover I've yet to ride. This is my First Am Hull so I will hopefully be testing in a few weeks before I take it to Daytona Freeride.

My Tom21 bolt on sponsons came yesterday. For you guys that have installed them before, how many tubes of 5200 does it take? I would hate to run out but don't want to order too much that it will sit around and go bad, 5200 is not that cheap. Thanks

I pulled everything out, just makes it easier to move the hull around and get to the nuts. I had questions since I have never installed tubbies/sponsons before, Tom was great at answering my questions and putting me at ease. I did have to trim them a little with a sander which Tom said I may need to do. Used about 3/4 tube of 5200. I'm looking forward to trying them out.

Anyone ever install these on top of racing sponsons? I've got an old set of the thin R&D Racing sponsons on my ski, and am thinking the wider the better right? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I installed them this last weekend, the 5200 takes 7 days to cure. The plan is to work on it starting next Wednesday. My solas mag stator came today and my @Scraggly bored reduction nozzle will be shipping back to me tomorrow. Should be water ready in a couple weeks.

Top Bottom