TJ setback pump 160/83

TJ Products is glad to introduce the all new TJ 160/83 lightweight pump, as the next step to the complete RTR TJ drivetrain.

TJ Products is a young company that has been arisen from a hobby and competition riding to a high quality manufactoring company.

My wife and i have been riding international compititions for the past 8 years and we worked really hard to become both european champions in 900cc class.

I put all of my experience as a mechanical engineer in designing, building and tuning of all TJ Products for many years with great results.

We are planning to introduce our complete RTR drivetrain to the market very soon. Our goal is a super good performing RTR package, which is set up and ready to drop into your hull. This makes it easy for the rider, who is not experienced with tuning or with an experienced tuner around the coner, to get a fully set up package. The package will be super competitive and reasonably priced.

About the pump:
It's coming in very light at 2,8kg ( 6lb 1oz) only. We use very special vane angles and a 15 vane setup. We did not copy anything available. The 15 vane design makes a straigth and even flow with the used 3 blade impellers. 12, 15, 18, and 21 vanes would make sense, but we had the best results with 15 vanes. Our lightweight vanes are made of cast stainless steel.
We got multiple pump sizes available from 158 (currently using on 900 setups) up to 162mm.
We even spent alot of time on the solid o-ring mounting plate which supports not only the seal but also the pump housing, which makes the cracking nozzles problems dissapear.

Our all new TJ1200 competition engine will be ready for the market soon. The engine is 66e based and will have our own crankshaft, cylinders, head, etc...
We had a huge focus on weigth and still using the wide ctc 66e cases.
Wich results we get the weight in the same range as a 62t based 1200 engine.

Here are the prices:

Pump would come at $ 2800, assembled.

Wich includes the:
-pump
-bearings
-seals
-setback shaft
-adjustable TJ conesystem
-ounting ring and o-ring seal
- completely assembled
-comes standard with 2 cooling lines but more can be on request at no extra charge

Pump only will cost $ 2350

This incluedes:
-pump
-adjustable TJ conesystem
-mounting ring and o-ring seal
-comes standard with 2 cooling lines but more can be on request at no extra charge

We can also help u with setting up and prop advice, as we have alot experience with building and setting up skis.

TJ 52 carburetors:
- $ 1625

TJ Waterbox
- $ 175

TJ 1200 Engine
- pricing will be released later

Here is a movie of our competition ski with a TJ built 900cc engine. Engine runs on pumpgas with TJ 52 carbs, TJ 160/83 pump and TJ waterbox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQkcKL1Oi_0

Feel free to contact us at : tjproducts1@outlook.com

Dealer inquiries are welcome.
#TJproducts #160/83

tj pumps.jpgtj52.png
cylinder tj1200.jpg
tj kop.jpg
tj waterbox.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice looking products here! I have a feeling I’ll be buying some of your stuff before long. One suggestion I have is, why not make a mirrored version of those carbs so you have a left and a right carb. The adjustment screws would be to the outside on both, and super easy to fine tune.

Very nice looking products here! I have a feeling I’ll be buying some of your stuff before long. One suggestion I have is, why not make a mirrored version of those carbs so you have a left and a right carb. The adjustment screws would be to the outside on both, and super easy to fine tune.
Thanks for the reply, that is a good idea to overlook yes

Top Bottom