the trivial complaints thread

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
They are a few hundred houses being built further back in our subdivision and you could literally build a new house out of the waste in the dumpsters.
Surprisingly enough, there isn't a whole lot of theft going on.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I’m currently working a 34 day stretch bringing all the new equipment online that we spent the last 8 months building.

I got 2 days left to go before I get 10 days off and I get hammered with a sinus infection that shares all the same symptoms as Covid. So, I’m spending my day in line waiting on a Covid test.

My wife has another surgery on Thursday and now she won’t even let me come home until I test negative or after the surgery.

So, I’m spending the next two weeks in a hotel 3hrs from home if I test positive. FML

And yes, I am vaccinated but Delta don’t seem to care.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I’m currently working a 34 day stretch bringing all the new equipment online that we spent the last 8 months building.

I got 2 days left to go before I get 10 days off and I get hammered with a sinus infection that shares all the same symptoms as Covid. So, I’m spending my day in line waiting on a Covid test.

My wife has another surgery on Thursday and now she won’t even let me come home until I test negative or after the surgery.

So, I’m spending the next two weeks in a hotel 3hrs from home if I test positive. FML

All Sinus infections share the same symptoms as Covid. As does a Cold!!!!!!!!! Hang in there, Hope your Negative. You should be, you have stayed at the Makai right?

Good luck!! I got the brazil strain before I was fully vaccinated. I was off work for two months because I would have terrible coughing fits if I did anything active. Public health told me I was safe to go out into the world and be with my wife 10 days after symptom onset. You should be able to return home without being contagious after those 10 days.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
About 6 weeks ago we had a small water damage on one of the corners in our dining/family room.A flooring refinisher started last monday the repairs.Well do to unforeseen problems the floor was still damp.l’m good with that,don’t want problems down the road.A couple days later with fans,it finally dried out.On friday,we finally were ready for stain and a first coat.Coming back today for coat #2 and then coat #3 l suspect tomorrow.Very satisfied so far. But the house is a complete disorganized mess at this point.No where to sit or even eat.Maybe by friday,we can get it all back together.
But last wednesday one of the workers backed his truck into a brick retaining wall and cracked it significantly.My wife heard a big bang and went outside to check what had happened. She told the guy,it didn’t look bad.But when l got home and checked it out,it was cracked about 10 ft in either direction.Brick layer coming today to give me an estimate.Well Fock,now something else to deal with!
They do sell back up cameras and sensors pretty cheap…

Attachments

• 1BFF4688-70D0-4D67-95C1-AE35F29030B5.jpeg
    1BFF4688-70D0-4D67-95C1-AE35F29030B5.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 42

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Left home at 6am and made it 45 minutes away from Pismo freeride (6hr drive) and my trans went out. Drove 2hrs in second gear 24mph and constantly playing with manual shift mode until I get it to go into 6th. Would take me a good 5+ minutes of very slowly appling more throttle until I would get to 50-55. Any faster the clutch would slip and downshift me. Finally made it home at 430am and ended up needing a tow 20 miles from home. Any recommendations on where to get a refurb GMC 6L80E trans?

Left home at 6am and made it 45 minutes away from Pismo freeride (6hr drive) and my trans went out. Drove 2hrs in second gear 24mph and constantly playing with manual shift mode until I get it to go into 6th. Would take me a good 5+ minutes of very slowly appling more throttle until I would get to 50-55. Any faster the clutch would slip and downshift me. Finally made it home at 430am and ended up needing a tow 20 miles from home. Any recommendations on where to get a refurb GMC 6L80E trans?
Just had one go out in one of our fleet trucks Friday, 2017 Silverado 1500 4x4 with 140,000 miles. All the local shops wanted $4,500 to rebuild it. Chevy dealer was $5,500 direct from GM with new torque converter and warranty minus a $1,100 core charge. We just ordered it and will be here in 2 weeks.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Just had one go out in one of our fleet trucks Friday, 2017 Silverado 1500 4x4 with 140,000 miles. All the local shops wanted $4,500 to rebuild it. Chevy dealer was $5,500 direct from GM with new torque converter and warranty minus a $1,100 core charge. We just ordered it and will be here in 2 weeks.
Same here. Surprisingly the GM refurb from gm dealer is cheaper then the other reman trans from places like Jasper.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Site Supporter
Had a mole on my hip for 50+ years. Started to itch a couple months ago. Had it removed for a biopsy last Thursday. Got results last night. Melanoma. The hits just keep on coming.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Sorry to hear.Skin cancer or more serious

Just when through some basil cell on my shoulder. Started out no bigger than the small pinky nail on your finger,then boom,they took out about two fifty cent of skin.Just got the stitches out yesterday.

A friend said “getting old is not for pussies”

Top Bottom