The ReBorn TPE!

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
In another thread, a comment was made that they could not get in touch with TPE?
so rather than derail, an already severely derailed thread, here is whats up with TPE!

There is a New Partnership handling TPE ! Brian Sizemore ( #Performance1 & Torrent Pumps) and myself , Paul Lehr #Jr. LPW
have partnered to bring you a Reborn TPE. This has been going on close to a year now. an informal introduction was presented at Daytona 2021 this past January. Currently, the Formal introduction is coming up! It will be presented both here on the X, and thru ProRider Magazine. So stay tuned!

In the meantime, I’m working pretty much full time on everything TPE & LPW related. Most ALL TPE repair parts are currently in stock,
with very little delay in getting them shipped. TPE 964, 1021 & 1105 motors will be Built and assembled and marketed thru LPW. Repair parts will also come thru LPW, and possibly a few select performance shops. Turn around on rebuilds, is probably faster currently, then it has ever been. That is not only true for TPE Motors, but LPW Shredder Motors also! In Addition to all this, the partnership allows us to do Full On performance, Pre-Tuned packages! From the Pump forward, you get everything ready to go, with minimal tuning !

Next week is World Finals in Lake Havasu City Az. Both Brian and I will be in attendance. Please stop us and say hello

So Stay Tuned, The Deluge Continues!

ski ya, Paul

96762052-8D6D-40C5-AECC-B3BAE6246542.jpeg

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Were diligently machining in the background and turning out a few 1200s, 1105, 1021, 964, and 900 motors. Stickers are being worked on. Just finished the second batch of T-shirts tonight.

We are stoked to say the least about what we collectively feel are the best Yamaha based 2 strokes in the world today.

Paul at LPW is our main contact point for parts and “stockish” lol motors. All competition motors will be direct from TPE. There will be exceptions to any rules but with our working relationship it should go smoothly no matter who is handling the order.

This will allow us to do what we do best. Making the best performance parts in the industry and allow the service to come through our dealer network. We are starting slow, with one Dealer currently, LPW. We have started discussions with other major dealers and will slowly add them on so that your favorite local shop can service and supply your parts.

Currently Paul will only be quoting new OEM cases with new crankshafts, for new engine builds. The cranks will be the highest quality available today and we are offering OEM bearing options on those cranks.

Please visit TPE at the Torrent Website for more info. Were spending most of our time machining so forgive me for not having the site partitioned off for TPE as of yet. Hopefully winter will give us a chance to catch up.

https://torrentpumps.net/product/tpe-torrent-performance-engines/

T-shirts were cuttently offering for sale $25 plus ship or complimentary with a new engine purchase from TPE or LPW.

E68C21E6-18EF-464F-B363-1A3CC110249A.jpeg

Last edited:
Were diligently machining in the background and turning out a few 1200s, 1105, 1021, 964, and 900 motors. Stickers are being worked on. Just finished the second batch of shirts tonight.

We are stoked to say the least about what we collectively feel are the best Yamaha based 2 strokes in the world today.

Paul at LPW is our main contact point for parts and “stockish” lol motors. All competition motors will be direct from TPE. There will be exceptions to any rules but with our working relationship it should go smoothly no matter who is handling the order.

This will allow us to do what we do best. Making the best performance parts in the industry and allow the service to come through our dealer network. We are starting slow, with one Dealer currently, LPW. We have started discussions with other major dealers and will slowly add them on so that your favorite local shop can service your parts.

Currently Paul will only be quoting new OEM cases with new crankshafts. The cranks will be the highest quality available today and we are offering OEM bearing options on those cranks.

Please visit TPE at the Torrent Website for more info. Were spending most of our time machining so forgive me for not having the site partitioned off for TPE as of yet. Hopefully winter will give us a chance to catch up. https://torrentpumps.net/product/tpe-torrent-performance-engines/

View attachment 417516

Please throw a XL tee and stickers in the box when you ship my pump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

headshock

still doin it
Were diligently machining in the background and turning out a few 1200s, 1105, 1021, 964, and 900 motors. Stickers are being worked on. Just finished the second batch of shirts tonight.

This will allow us to do what we do best. Making the best performance parts in the industry and allow the service to come through our dealer network. We are starting slow, with one Dealer currently, LPW. We have started discussions with other major dealers and will slowly add them on so that your favorite local shop can service your parts.

Currently Paul will only be quoting new OEM cases with new crankshafts. The cranks will be the highest quality available today and we are offering OEM bearing options on those cranks.

Please visit TPE at the Torrent Website for more info. Were spending most of our time machining so forgive me for not having the site partitioned off for TPE as of yet. Hopefully winter will give us a chance to catch up. https://torrentpumps.net/product/tpe-torrent-performance-engines/
shirts were cuttently offering for sale $25 plus ship and complimentary with a new engine purchase
Great news. I'll order a Large Shirt with the stickers when they are available.

This is great news for all of us who love the TPE short block ...My 1105 just got a top end rebuild, but I am ready to order a spare just in case the bottom end has done its time....no idea how many hours on the crank...I bought it from a reliable member on the X and it has been phenomenal so far....150 hours for me.

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
This is great news for all of us who love the TPE short block ...My 1105 just got a top end rebuild, but I am ready to order a spare just in case the bottom end has done its time....no idea how many hours on the crank...I bought it from a reliable member on the X and it has been phenomenal so far....150 hours for me.
Awesome to hear. 1105 are now in stock but 3 inquiry's today so you know how that goes. I suggest getting your order in now for anyone looking. Remember 964 and 1105s all go through our dealers for builds so that we can concentrate on casting, machining and quality. Right now this is LPW only. List will hopefully be expanding as soon as we confirm our dealers ability to build to our standards. And we can make enough to supply them.

Top Bottom