SOLD - Superjet - Riva Racing Dry Pipe (Factory Type 4)

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
Great pipe. Just a little big in my FX1. Ewci would be sweet. Joe Kenny was running one in this video
. He knocks his hood off @ 8:20.

To be clear, I still ran water to my water jacket to allow me to close off the spray bar easily if I wanted to run it dry.
That's exactly what I was suggesting. A electronic water injection would inject water in from say 1500 rpm to 5k or so then start pulsing for another 1000 rpm and off at 6k. Then you get the bottom end of a wet pipe and top end of a dry pipe

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
That's exactly what I was suggesting. A electronic water injection would inject water in from say 1500 rpm to 5k or so then start pulsing for another 1000 rpm and off at 6k. Then you get the bottom end of a wet pipe and top end of a dry pipe
I honestly liked the way it ran just injecting water all the time, the loss of topend was negligible for a rec ski and ECWI is just more crap to deal with.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
The Laydown Pipes are in the Horizontal Plane below the Exhaust Manifold Elevation so they won't drain into the Cylinders...
Really? Take an RRP pipe with the RRP Waterbox and it will back flow water into the cylinders everytime you stop. Watched it with my own eyes last year on a new build.

Adding any water between the piston and stinger makes it a wet pipe. The pipes tuning gets longer and its effectiveness decreases, sometimes by a lot. Laydown pipes require extra care when shutting off the engine. With a rider on board the two low spots are the exhaust outlet and the engine.

Bump.

Finally got this bad boy a proper box. It's packed and ready to go! If interested - you can calculate shipping yourself:

Shipping from: 80127 (Littleton, Colorado)

Package dimensions (Huge, of course): L - 40", W - 9", H - 22", Weight - 30lbs

Price drop to $280 + Shipping.

88kawi5fiddy

pew pew lazers!
silly question, but have any pics of this installed? curious to know if it could fit in a wb1 with some massaging on fiberglass or aluminum...

silly question, but have any pics of this installed? curious to know if it could fit in a wb1 with some massaging on fiberglass or aluminum...
if your up to the work it can be done. i started back in 2011 after seeing some pics of what the Mckenna's where doing. i paid 200 hundy for the pipe setup so i figured id make it work. i ended up with a 300sx fuel tank,still held like 4 1/2 gallons of fuel. i eventually found some b1 mod pipe an ended up switching to that.

Attachments

• 20111211_135037.jpg
    20111211_135037.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20111211_135125.jpg
    20111211_135125.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 20120410_140942.jpg
    20120410_140942.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 23
Top Bottom