Rickter Mx1 vs. Krash Reaper vs. Waveblaster B1 rockered **FLATWATER** which is best?

I just built my MX1 and absolutely love it so far, today will be it’s first surf test, I’m running a Group K 771, B pipe and mag 148, killer setup. I’m already looking into a Dasa or ET as it could be even more fun on flatwater with a larger engine. I actually found this thread randomly searching for MX1 info as they seem to be a semi rare hull at least in the US. Youl love it man!
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MY MX1 - I’m super pumped for this summer. I’m going with dasa and 155mm pimp in mine. She’s gonna break my wrists

Post up some pics of the seat! I zip tied pool noodles to mine to help with the leg bruising.

Here is what I did for the latch see post 48: http://www.x-h2o.com/index.php?threads/krash-reaper-build.195623/page-3

The new 2020 seat is amazing and can be installed on an older reaper. Definitely worth the investment.
eeb1db82b3ebc90b9543e887aa72cbe5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh so does it get rid of at least one ratchet strap.
I just installed hood shocks and was about to start working on a different hood latch.
But if this eliminates a ratchet strap I am all for it lol
yeah appreciate the pics when you upload

I just installed hood shocks and was about to start working on a different hood latch.

Correct. It eliminates the strap at the hood. They also added a locking hood hinge for the 2020 reapers.

Correct. It eliminates the strap at the hood. They also added a locking hood hinge for the 2020 reapers.

Top Bottom