2015 771 Xscream Big Bore
2x38mm mikuni
B-pipe
Rad lightweight flywheel 1kg
R&D head
ATP micro steering
155 mm pump
Trim

For 5000 euro is this ski worth the money??

Would this ski have enough power to flatwater flip ?

Any information would be help full as I'm new to free styling
Thanks for looking

Christian_83

Xscream
What do you expect from this ski?
Yes the ski will be capable of flatwater flip. But not nessecactly you will get it to around.

Regarding Hp, dont focus on numbers, most people wont tell you real numbers.

Not much in the standup world as far as HP goes. I have ridden a slightly overbored xscream 701 that they ported. It was impressive. I could only imagine the 771 version. As long as the ski you are buying is in good condition and mechanically sound, I'm not sure you can go wrong.

Sounds like a good deal to me in Ireland, where abouts are you? I think you will have a very easy time flipping it if you head to the coast for some surf

Yes the ski will be capable of flatwater flip. But not nessecactly you will get it to around.

Regarding Hp, dont focus on numbers, most people wont tell you real numbers

Regarding Hp, dont focus on numbers, most people wont tell you real numbers.
I don't know what to expect from this ski . But I'm looking for a ski that can flatwater flip no problem as I dont really want to buy a ski and then have to upgrade the motor to get it to flip as I dont have the time to be messing around

Sounds like a good deal to me in Ireland, where abouts are you? I think you will have a very easy time flipping it if you head to the coast for some surf
Ya I might have a look so . I'm on the west coast . Ya I dont think you would have a problem flipping anything on the coast :p you would probably flip a 440 here lol thing is I plan to use it on a lake

I don't know what to expect from this ski . But I'm looking for a ski that can flatwater flip no problem as I dont really want to buy a ski and then have to upgrade the motor to get it to flip as I dont have the time to be messing around
If you want to flip with minimal effort/practice your going to need 1000cc+ and a bigger budget

Christian_83

Xscream
Then this ski is not what you are looking for, and you deffently have to bump up your budget - quite a bit :)

I am looking at a 2015 lee stone glass hull

Spec =
Lee Stone revolver pro
2015 771 Xscream Big Bore
2x38mm mikuni
B-pipe
Rad lightweight flywheel 1kg
R&D head
ATP micro steering
155 mm pump
Trim

For 5000 euro is this ski worth the money??

Would this ski have enough power to flatwater flip ?

Any information would be help full as I'm new to free styling
Thanks for looking
We checked a new hull out years ago at WF and it was very rough inside. My hull builder guru was not impressed at all. So , is it a 61x cyl that was big bore sleeved or just a punched out 760 cyl? And dual 38s on a 771? Sounds kind of weird to me. I'd be skeptical on the quality of the entire setup and I dont see a 771 doing much of a flat water flip. I think it will just barely get around. Learning flips and rolls take a huge toll on the hull when you dont make it. It only takes a few bad landings on a weak hull, to crack the crap out of it.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Site Supporter
We checked a new hull out years ago at WF and it was very rough inside. My hull builder guru was not impressed at all. So , is it a 61x cyl that was big bore sleeved or just a punched out 760 cyl? And dual 38s on a 771? Sounds kind of weird to me. I'd be skeptical on the quality of the entire setup and I dont see a 771 doing much of a flat water flip. I think it will just barely get around. Learning flips and rolls take a huge toll on the hull when you dont make it. It only takes a few bad landings on a weak hull, to crack the crap out of it.
l remember that hull you’re talking about.Stone has come a long ways since that one was built.

Ok might just leave it , as I asked the seller a few question and he doesnt seem to know much about it or doesnt know much about who built the engine

Top Bottom