Return of the Lone Star Freeride!

Krenn Power Sports

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
about time we had a LSFR again! it's been going the last couple years, but about 4-5 years ago we had a huge event! people crawling out of the woodwork.. I want to see that again! and never been to the Crystal beach side to ride... only south, should be fun... I better look for a vrbo!

Melmack

(Timothy)
I just looked at my 300(Project tiger ski) and my sticker expired 2014. OMG! Cannot believe how long it has been. So far I have gotten in touch with a few of the old gang. Looks like the core group still rides. I had a chance to ride a new SJ last Sunday. Not bad for a big ole boat. May buy one for family/friends but I'm getting the 300 up and running, bought a B2 and I am building my brawler hull up for a flatwater boat, that will be ready for next year or maybe a fall freeride. Lets get a ride going!

Melmack

(Timothy)
I can't spearhead this but I will go if we gat a group. I can possibly do shirts/hoodies like I did back in the day. Helps me pay for the trip and get to know everyone. Someone start a thread. We can do a warmer ride since we are just getting it together.

kraqus

Site Supporter
I have been in Texas for almost a year and have not yet hit the water. I will start a thread for Texas. I want to ride and learn about the good spots around this big state.

So how’s about a summer free ride then? I’ve been tinkering on my RN and it’s ready, fingers crossed the SN is ready after stator, carb, and bendix replacement. Will water test tomorrow.

Melmack

(Timothy)
Putting a feeler out there. A few of us have discussed organizing an October LSFR ride. Surfside? Port A? As I have in the past, I would do the research on current laws and ride spot and get all the authorities on board, also, I would get the hoodies and shirts printed unless someone else would like to give it a go.

Thoughts? Dates? Is Early November too late?

Top Bottom