Payment/Financing

Looking to do a custom build of a rickter or tigercraft. Maybe if I find cheap complete ski I will go that route and add my touches. Anyways how are you guys paying for this stuff. I am saving and paying cash. I wasn't sure if guys are pulling equity lines on their house to drop 20k in a ski. Interest rates are cheap now so that's not that worst idea. Or are people getting 0% credit cards and paying them off before the promotional period ends.

I'm all about free money deals so I can keep my cash available for any other opportunities.

I just wanted some input! Thanks guys

Ducky

Back in the game!
Looking to do a custom build of a rickter or tigercraft. Maybe if I find cheap complete ski I will go that route and add my touches. Anyways how are you guys paying for this stuff. I am saving and paying cash. I wasn't sure if guys are pulling equity lines on their house to drop 20k in a ski. Interest rates are cheap now so that's not that worst idea. Or are people getting 0% credit cards and paying them off before the promotional period ends.

I'm all about free money deals so I can keep my cash available for any other opportunities.

I just wanted some input! Thanks guys

I used a 0% interest card when I bought my hull, but then just cash for everything else. But that's probably why I dont have a huge motor, and 155+ pump either lol.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Most of the time I pay for big ticket parts on a cash back rewards card.... get the cash and pay it off at the end of the month. I'm sure Craptiol One hates me........
I know you know the banks just pass the fees to the vendors right? The bank defiantly does not hate you lol

I started on a superjet, then saved for a hull, and built it that way. Over time I have bought better parts, bigger motor, etc.

I wouldn't be able to fund a scratch build out of pocket unless I started selling my other toys.

I thought about buying a complete running aftermarket ski in good shape. Then it's just motor work and pump work after that

Top Bottom