Surfriding NEW - SURF SEAL - Superjet/Blaster hood seal!

All is well now but we are no longer making the seals. The material I could get just kept getting to be a worse quality so it wasn't worth putting out a crap product :(

But!.... The seal that is used on the Seadoo (XP?) -The 951 model with the steering and hood that lifts up- has the seal you'll want to use. I believe you can order it in foot lengths, and you'll need 8 feet.
It's pricy but it's quality material!

Someone on eBay is selling them but they basically copied us. IF the material they are selling is the same as what we could get, then they are junk. Please make sure you ask them before buying it. (It may not be so please do your home work)

Hope that helps!

For those who stumble onto this thread long from now. I purchased the above linked hood seal from OSD for my SN SJ. They were kind enough to send me a scrap piece so I could make sure it works.
a7bc54b607178ff0e4f77e6aa08a5d49.jpg
4db9dac72d86648e86a4c449bb52d482.jpg

There are three spots that need slight trimming.
After that it was rubber mallet to get it all snug.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

For those who stumble onto this thread long from now. I purchased the above linked hood seal from OSD for my SN SJ. They were kind enough to send me a scrap piece so I could make sure it works.

How is that seal holding up a year later? Might go that route for my square because the front lip sits behind my watcon seal

Question for all ... I’m thinking to buy this seal from osd ... I guess these are termed “reverse” considering they mount to the hood itself versus the body? I am curious if I need to take off the existing seal around the engine bay For this new one to sit properly? Or can I keep the old there and use the new reverse seal together with it?

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I have a scrap piece left over from mine I can measure for you. it will be in metric , I don't even bother with Fractional inch measurements

Last edited:
Top Bottom