Custom/Hybrid Mini Monster

This one's not for sale. However, I'd be glad to build you one with this motor! You game?

that is super cool! yeah, PM me with prices I still have a minivan to sell to help cover cost. Also, can you remove the aquaholic stuff and replace with engraved Mikesee instead? Last question for now. Can you govern the engine or something thats probably too much power but not so much that i cant easily do a backflip and once i get better you could tune it back to full power.

Aquaholic

World's Oldest Teenager
that is super cool! yeah, PM me with prices I still have a minivan to sell to help cover cost. Also, can you remove the aquaholic stuff and replace with engraved Mikesee instead? Last question for now. Can you govern the engine or something thats probably too much power but not so much that i cant easily do a backflip and once i get better you could tune it back to full power.

Pm’d.
All you would have to do is simply unplug one spark plug lead. Then, it’s just a 700.Then, when you are ready for more Braap...plug it back in.

Last edited:

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Well ,wheres some ride pics of your floating turd ??? I only have the ones you sent from Pride week . (note to self : helmet is a bit much ) a little more proof that your ghey, just sayin

Attachments

• Mi5PawEFQX2PGd5ND7dyEw.jpg
    Mi5PawEFQX2PGd5ND7dyEw.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Well Auqafart ,your meme was very cutting .I havent been able to leave my house in a week after viewing (All Lies #nunf*ksgvn) just knowing you are out riding your new lineup of floating turds .Truth is the only reason i can post is i have gotten so much sun ,surf is fun and the beach is packed with talent .Much better than riding that FT sword fighting with Mikasaki at the pond .anyways still some cool picks ya dick .signed hurt to the core rubbertoe :( IMG_0261.JPGIMG_0265.JPG

Last edited:
This ski/build is awesome. For your exhaust and scupper tubes, what are you using to hold them in place? Is this just an epoxy? If so, what kind? I'll be doing something similar soon and wont have the real estate for a flange to bolt up to the hull.

Also curious if you could share the installation details of the yamaha 144mm pump. I've been researching this with not much luck.

Love your work!

Last edited:

Aquaholic

World's Oldest Teenager
This ski/build is awesome. For your exhaust and scupper tubes, what are you using to hold them in place? Is this just an epoxy? If so, what kind? I'll be doing something similar soon and wont have the real estate for a flange to bolt up to the hull.

Also curious if you could share the installation details of the yamaha 144mm pump. I've been researching this with not much luck.

Love your work!
There's a good number of detail pics of this build as well as a few others that you might like to Czech out, on my IG @1Aquaholic1.

There's a good number of detail pics of this build as well as a few others that you might like to Czech out, on my IG @1Aquaholic1.

I’ve been a follower for quite some time and enjoy your posts. The questions I had are just about the only things I couldn’t sort out…aside from where you get all the cool hardware :) Unless I’m confusing my aftermarket pumps. It’s been a minute…

Last edited:

E350

Site Supporter
Do you have a link for the rear sponsons in posts #54 and #58.
The look like Wax Racing Products but not exactly.

Top Bottom