Latest Score- 1994 Riva Waveblaster 1-

Just picked this gem up an hour ago..cant wait to ride it! Small list of mods include:
Riva built engine with porting, lightened flywheel, modded ignition, Red Pipe, Girdled head with 180 PSI compression, Dual Buckshot modded carbs(believe to be 44's?), full UMI steering, Tiny Tach, Jet Trim seat, duckbill drains, Rule 500 Bilge with waterproof handlebar mounted switch, billet umi throttle, aftermarket gas hood struts, scoop grate and ride plate...I may be missing a few things.

Definitely needs the engine bay cleaned up a bit..ski has been sitting for quite some time. Guy built it back in the early to mid 90's for racing..raced less than 10 times and it sat since. Supposedly he spent $3350 on just RIVA parts and work. He recently went back through it and cleaned everything..ski fires right up!

Here are some pictures!

DSC09327.jpg

DSC09328.jpg

DSC09329.jpg

DSC09331.jpg

DSC09332.jpg

DSC09333.jpg

DSC09334.jpg

DSC09336.jpg

What waterbox is this???
DSC09335.jpg

lucky man! that ski is gonna be a blast.. congrats

I definitely cant wait!

Nice Ride ! You will have fun !

Hopefully..I haven't ridden a blaster in over a year..and it was completely stock. Have a feeling this one will blow me away.

We need to ride this weekend.

We ride every weekend :beerchug: We have had around 8 guys riding the past 4 weekends.

But where you wanna ride? We have been hitting up Evansville Illinois ALOT lately since its a good central spot for southern Illinois guys..I live right by Illinois down here. I would be up for a George Winters ride. PM me.

Last edited:
then the pre owner is a trend setter lol
i need to repaint mine to something I can set a trend with :thinking:
btw nice ski, wish mine came with UMI steering

Thanks!

Found out the other day it has a 62T motor as well. I was just assuming it had the stock 61x with a dual intake manifold. Didn't really figure someone would have swapped them around..finally got a chance to give it a good look over and sure enough..62T.

Taking it out within the next day or so...maybe tomorrow actually.

Top Bottom