"js/sj" Porting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gil... Was it a 5 or 8 mm cylinder? Was/is it Paul's epoxy work? Why would he care? Yes u told me it was on last bore.... Just not how wore out it was..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Paul did ALL the case work that you keep saying is crap. LOL Maybe you can go to Atlanta and teach Paul how to port cases!!! OMG that was too funny!!!

Is this you Devon?

aqeqedu6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GIL

Does anyone here have a fork? I think this poor kid is done on the X and pwc yesterday for a while now. LMAO

I have been away too long and forgot how much fun these threads can be after a epic bad day at work!!!

Last edited:

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Wow......just......wow. This is after dumping so, so many threads. What goes around comes around. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

GIL

Devin, I really was going to let this go, but I have received 29,283 likes in the last 26 seconds

Last edited:
964chris.. so if you run the motor in Canada.... The water migration is different than if its run in Fla????

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

GIL

@ post #171-You really don't get it, do you. LOL You are now like a weiner on a charcoal grill that has been left over hot coals for 12 hours. Your now so bad that your dog won't have anything to do with you.

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Whelp, f you guys, I am ready to plop down a healthy deposit on a new motor built by this up and coming superstar. Let me just unbutton my pants and squat down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom