FNG Can I flip? 6’5” 230lbs

Sparkplug

Site Supporter
Well it's 645 pm and storming in nor cal. But bet when weather gets better, unless your saying I can't ride the flooded.sac river either a 1100 xfr either??

Half flip95

Formerly pondracer95
“ I'll video me flipping over a buoy. Then a 350 over it. Then I'll ride around it with the nose touching it for 20 circles. Then I'll turn sub under it. Then I'll tail whip it 10 ft away. Then I'll ride up to my buddy and grab a beer out of his hand. And ride to the tehama bridge. And take a drink. All with 1 hand.”

That ^^^^^ I want that

Sparkplug

Site Supporter
Yeh. I got it dude. I've legit done that before. Prob like 20x lol. I ride the same spot. The fact you think it's hard to place a wake. Spin roll. Or flip on point. Or pivot the nose of the ski. Just shows your riding skill/ style.

I've rode a sj backwards. On the hood. Grabbed a beer from my buddies boat. And shot gunned it on the ski pinned.

Stay tuned. Keep bumping this

Instead of a buoy. Cause the river ain't slowing down for months. How about over a set log or branch pile in the river. Spin roll and what not over it. And pivot around it. And then grab a beer. Gonna be hard to place a buoy anytime soon

Half flip95

Formerly pondracer95
Yes, freestyle is hard. It takes talent and practice. You seem to have excessive amounts of both. This will be your big opportunity to show the world and collect an easy 100 bucks.

Sparkplug

Site Supporter
Man I post on here after a minimum of a 19.2 oz of atomic torpedo. You get what you get. Idgaf. I edit constantly. Cause thus shiat is misspelled and counted wrong constantly.

I don't delete shiat. I'll edit. And add. But I ain't hiding nothing. Who cares wtf ant of your piles of stardust think

Half flip95

Formerly pondracer95
I will reply to the section you added in… I don’t think anyone would be compelled to defend themselves against your attacks. You undermine your own credibility. I don’t know why you’re so hung up on Joey. It is weird and off-putting. You’ve lost me.

Post up your videos of you doing one handed submarines over logs or whatever and I’ll send you that 100 bucks

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Just put him on iggy and enjoy life , it takes two clicks of your mouse, hSparkplug and The Buzzard never have anything positive to add to any thread they post on anyways.

Between the two they either know everything or they have done everything, better, faster or longer than anyone else here.

Last edited:
just to bump this, I have an XFR, well just finishing building it, with a 720, b-pipe, 155 and all the usual stuff etc. I can roll an SJ, how difficult for someone who knows how to ride will it be to flip it :) thanks

just to bump this, I have an XFR, well just finishing building it, with a 720, b-pipe, 155 and all the usual stuff etc. I can roll an SJ, how difficult for someone who knows how to ride will it be to flip it :) thanks

assuming the tune/setup is absolutely perfect it is doable but will difficult to flatwater flip. off a boatwake should be pretty easy for even an average rider

Top Bottom