Dual use hitch hauler?

wydopen

onthepipe
Picking up a new moto..have a camper shell on my truck right now and it is convenient for work and would be nice for desert trips to sleep in..have a ski hitch hauler and was thinking of getting a moto one but they look pretty junky unless you spend more than I want to..anyone modify their ski hitch hauler to work with a moto too? Was thinking of bolting a trailer rail on there but those cost almost as much as a hauler..maybe just use a moto ramp and U bolt it down?

Picking up a new moto..have a camper shell on my truck right now and it is convenient for work and would be nice for desert trips to sleep in..have a ski hitch hauler and was thinking of getting a moto one but they look pretty junky unless you spend more than I want to..anyone modify their ski hitch hauler to work with a moto too? Was thinking of bolting a trailer rail on there but those cost almost as much as a hauler..maybe just use a moto ramp and U bolt it down?
@CHRIS@EZ-SKI Might have something in the works for you...

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Trying to gauge interest in having a bolt-on kit that works on our jet ski hitch haulers to carry a dirt bike as well. Let me know your guys thoughts. Thank you and as always we absolutely appreciate this website's continued support of our small American Business and a big shout out to Big Kahuna.. for his continued support and collaboration on some ideas with us

Top Bottom