DISCONTINUING THE SUPERJET????

interesting shape for BNG. The white is just to start out. I've seen cars done this way...there are three panels in a door. Year one they all are the same color. Year three they are all a different color. Give it six minutes, this IS The Internet.

Kohldanielzimmer

Sierra Nevada Runoff Rider
Site Supporter
download.jpg
I inquired with a dealer (yet to hear back and probably won't). I am not stressing on it. In my opinion, the value here is substantial. It takes give or take nearly twice as much to build a super sano AM hull.

Goldfishnado

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Let the price gouging begin...

Ouch... I've never bought a new ski from a dealership ever in my life but from what I understand they usually add around $1,000 of fees and charges above the MSRP so they get you one way or another. Maybe that particular shop posted their price which includes their "fees" minus local sales tax?

My Yamaha Rep just left, There is no new info on a 2020 Superjet, The Superjet retires this year. Whispers of Yamaha working with Kommander on a hull w TR1 setup are a possiblity, just not the near future. unfortunately Superjets are only really sold in 4 states. There will be no superjet in 2020 so if you want one better step up.
i said it 1st lolololol

They could make a new Waveblaster by changing only the top half.

If somebody makes a top deck with a seat I'm in. It would be cool if the top deck would be carbon fiber. I would take it to Kommander and add a turbo. Imagine a 380lb sport boat with 150hp. I think that's something even the die hard standup guys could respect.....................probably not.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
If somebody makes a top deck with a seat I'm in. It would be cool if the top deck would be carbon fiber. I would take it to Kommander and add a turbo. Imagine a 380lb sport boat with 150hp. I think that's something even the die hard standup guys could respect.....................probably not.
How about a Kart Seat option.......

smokeysevin

one man with a couch
Sounds like a modern 3d

Sean

So let me get this straight... "New and improved" 30% increased weight, 15% longer, 10% wider, and 20% higher price. All for the exact same power-to-weight ratio as its predecessor of 0.25 - 0.26.

Did the machine at least gain top speed?

So let me get this straight... "New and improved" 30% increased weight, 15% longer, 10% wider, and 20% higher price. All for the exact same power-to-weight ratio as its predecessor of 0.25 - 0.26.

Did the machine at least gain top speed?

It's about 20% faster, will more high end stability.

If you want a better 2 stroke superjet, buy an AM hull with a bunch of AM parts.

Having the Superjet progress to a 4 stroke was the right move in the evolution of the sport.

I think your right about that. If you really think about it Yamaha lost Australia as a market last year with the 2 stroke ban but then also limited sales based on being for competition use only. Add those to up and yamaha may have been taking loses on the RN in the last couple years. Im excited they made a 4T SJ and me just being in my 3rd year of stand ups I think I got into the sport at the perfect time. 2021 SJ may not be perfect or for everyone but you need to consider where you ride and what are you going to be doing with it. If you want all out speed and stability the SXR1500 may be what you need. If you want a more balanced ski that slightly slower but handles easier then Yamaha maybe the answer.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom