Other Crypto

Anybody invested in crypto? What are you hodling? Do you day trade? What do you like short term and long term?

Shill me on what you are holding

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have 1,000 Ripple (XRP) and bought it at $0.15 each. Was as high as $3.25 but now is hovering around $2.00. I'm holding for the long run with Ripple.

I don't Day trade much because my job is pretty time consuming, but I'll do it from time to time. I bought Litecoin and Ethereum awhile back too and I made good money on those as well. I was just too late to the game to see any enormous returns for LTC and ETH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to catch the verge pump and sell out for some pretty good returns. It’s honestly gambling in my opinion. I got my coins from mining and my only hard money into this is from the investment in a mining rig and electricity.

I currently hold XRP, XRB, SC, XLM, VTC, LTC, DOGE

I'm in it for the long haul. I tend to hold everything. If something pumps I will sometimes sell the the profits and buy into another coin that I think could moon soon.

motoman3000

ride
Site Supporter
If you make your money back then some , take it and let the rest ride.
My financial didn’t get me in and doesn’t trust it but my bro turned 750 into 4500 so far

What exchanges are you using? I mainly use Polo. But I will most likely be making a switch now that they will be forcing you to verify

Well I have two mining rigs set up. A miner is basically a computer that runs a program that process transactions for a given crypto currency. In turn your are rewarded with coins or parts of coins given the difficulty of the coin being mined. This is how New coins are created and also the fees that are paid as transaction fees are added to these blocks too.

The first miner I have is a gpu based machine. It’s a basic computer that has 6 graphics. The computing power graphics cards have sometimes works very well for some coins. I have this system set up to mine whatever coin is most profitable at that time. The program then takes that coin and converts it to bitcoin and I get paid in that. Or sometimes I will just have it mine a coin to collect the coins to hold on to.

The second miner I have is called a ASIC miner. It stands for application specific integrated circuit. This computer is good at one thing, and one thing only, mining coins. The one I have mines litecoin. I own this 50/50 with a friend because of how much it cost. Side note we run it out of his school apartment because we do not have to pay for electricity and man is that thing power hungry.

But that’s basically it in a nut shell. Your are trading your processing power and electricity for coins in return.

The doj is currently the largest holder of bitcoin this first attempt at crypto currency is threatening central banks around the world i wouldn't be surprised if it collapses and is reconstructed to be controlled by them. If i wanted to compile the most computing power in the world it used to take malware/ bots now all i need to do is is create a crypto and millions of people give me access to their computing power to do with what i want maybe solve blocks maybe something else most people don't care as long as they are making money

Well I have two mining rigs set up. A miner is basically a computer that runs a program that process transactions for a given crypto currency. In turn your are rewarded with coins or parts of coins given the difficulty of the coin being mined. This is how New coins are created and also the fees that are paid as transaction fees are added to these blocks too.

The first miner I have is a gpu based machine. It’s a basic computer that has 6 graphics. The computing power graphics cards have sometimes works very well for some coins. I have this system set up to mine whatever coin is most profitable at that time. The program then takes that coin and converts it to bitcoin and I get paid in that. Or sometimes I will just have it mine a coin to collect the coins to hold on to.

The second miner I have is called a ASIC miner. It stands for application specific integrated circuit. This computer is good at one thing, and one thing only, mining coins. The one I have mines litecoin. I own this 50/50 with a friend because of how much it cost. Side note we run it out of his school apartment because we do not have to pay for electricity and man is that thing power hungry.

But that’s basically it in a nut shell. Your are trading your processing power and electricity for coins in return.
Awesome. Thanks for the info

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
To expand on coin "mining", at least for bitcoin (i'm willing to bet the others are similar), coins can be mined by solving incredibly complex mathematical equations. Based on how quickly coins are being mined, the equations will become more complex to slow down the mining process (globally) and thus slow the release or stem the tide of new coins flooding the market.

Last edited:
Top Bottom