Advance auto reward perks and shell fuel rewards

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
So Shell has teamed up with Advance auto on their fuel perks rewards, it's pretty simple you buy stuff at Advance auto and get 10 points for every dollar you spend there. when you get 500 points or spend $50 you get $5.00 back in speedperks, then you link your rewards card to shell and get 20 cents off per gallon plus you automatically get 5 cents per gallon off just by signing up, check into it it's a really good deal.

This morning I bought automotive primer online , I pick it up at the store , with the promo code I got %15 off then I used my speedperks bucks and got $5.00 more off, then I paid for it with Paypal and emptied that account out, I also get 430 points which added to what I have already makes another 500 points, so I get $5.00 more speedperks bucks and another 20 cent per gallon off at Shell in a couple of days.

. You can also get deals on stuff inside the Shell station. I wait till I go through Wetumpka and gas up there, Gas is 3..29 a gallon there, with my discounts I will get below 3.00 a gallon.

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
20 gallon limit so if you are like me and your tank doesn't hold 20 gallons , make sure and fill up those race jugs too

Top Bottom