2021 Trash Talking College Football Season

3 weeks on the job and still no DC. How bout them vols? Yet Kevin Steele is sitting there on campus not doin a damn thing collecting a check for God knows what.

Hot diggity dog boys lets go. May all our teams play more than 6 regular season games this year.

And jeeze, may the vols have a couple coaches for spring camp

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Site Supporter
I was shocked by the kid from North Dakota State. Never heard of him or his team!!!!!!!!!!! Went 2nd I think????
Trey Lance. Went 3rd. Pretty talented kid. Unbelievable throws to interception ratio. Bunch of colleges passed him up or only wanted to take him as a WR or corner, but he only wanted to play QB, and that's why he ended up in the FCS.

Ironically enough qbs from smaller schools have a decent success rate because they don't have any talent to throw to and need to learn to be perfect.

Look a Tua from Bama and Haskins from OSU. Record breaking numbers on paper but half of their respective receiving units got drafted. Tua is already on the ehhhh line and haskins might be out sooner than later

Point being that if you have enough talent to go to a top college program your team is also top talent. So it's way easier to sling the ball like a madman when your first look is gonna be a 1st round pick

Well UT came out looking good and then settled into meh kinda game. I was hopin to see them hang 70 on bowling green. Just to build some team confidence. But a win is a win and at least we didnt lose to them like pruitt did to GA state!

That was a a squeaker!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Kerry coombs, their defensive coordinator better wake up. He's got a secondary of future pros and he's got them looking like they don't know what a football is.

If they can't nip this in the bud now ohio state loses 2 or 3 this year and im the laughing stock of....well..this thread.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Mr Kerry coombs, their defensive coordinator better wake up. He's got a secondary of future pros and he's got them looking like they don't know what a football is.

If they can't nip this in the bud now ohio state loses 2 or 3 this year and im the laughing stock of....well..this thread.
Already Laughing.

Top Bottom