2021 Superjet Preorder Status - Share Yours

Scorn800

Ride for life
You cannot not find new ski's in the north east, and never below msrp.
I called Yamaha because the ski I ordered got cancelled and they told me they cancelled 30% of watercrafts this year.
Yamaha is doing a $300 surcharge
Some dealers are tacking on huge freight and prep charges.
It's a crazy time to buy any kind of new powersports machine

You cannot not find new ski's in the north east, and never below msrp.
I called Yamaha because the ski I ordered got cancelled and they told me they cancelled 30% of watercrafts this year.
Yamaha is doing a $300 surcharge
Some dealers are tacking on huge freight and prep charges.
It's a crazy time to buy any kind of new powersports machine
when I went to pay for mine, the sales guy had a stack of orders on his desk. Not huge, maybe 3-4 inches tall. He said these are all the people I have to call and give the bad news that their boats not coming.

in all fairness it’s a 2022 check out the markup and it’s sold!

Attachments

• A3600BDE-6077-4BA9-8B34-0ED8748FBE22.jpeg
    A3600BDE-6077-4BA9-8B34-0ED8748FBE22.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 100

ItsRixter

SoCal Wav Jumping shiznit
I get marking it up from a market demand standpoint but Del Ammo who has several dealerships in So Cal quoted an out the door price of over $20K for a Superjet. I just wonder who wants one (that can ride one) and is willing to pay that much. An FX or GP can hold passengers and has a much bigger motor and electronic features

I called my local shop last month to talk with a salesman about when they would have a Superjet available to sell me. They said they would call me back. I'm still waiting.

I'm surprised there is so little news on the screwed up supply chain, and when they expect to be back to normal.

Top Bottom