2021 Superjet Preorder Status - Share Yours

New member. First post. Placed my pre order in July. Was told ETA was Feb/March. 22' arrived to my dealer last week and I took possession of it today. See you guys at the SFFR next year.

Does anyone know if dealers have these in stock yet, or are they still filling old pre-orders?

It's amazing how scarce some things are, even after a year or two of release. Damn COVID. I'm itching to buy a new Superjet, but want to be able to negotiate price at least a little bit, so I'm trying to wait until dealers actually have some inventory on hand.

I'm in Orange County, CA btw. I suspect these new Superjets will be harder to get here than in other states.

Does anyone know if dealers have these in stock yet, or are they still filling old pre-orders?

It's amazing how scarce some things are, even after a year or two of release. Damn COVID. I'm itching to buy a new Superjet, but want to be able to negotiate price at least a little bit, so I'm trying to wait until dealers actually have some inventory on hand.

I'm in Orange County, CA btw. I suspect these new Superjets will be harder to get here than in other states.
I ordered a 2022 Super jet June 5 of 2021 and didn't pick it up till mid December. I doubt you'll find one in stock at a dealership and if you do find one you'll probably have to travel. Out the door price was about 13,500 with a trailer

I just listed a 2021 SJ in the classified section.

I was bored at lunch so went to the Del Amo in Redondo Beach, CA. Pretty sad. Not sure how much inventory they would normally have carried, but the watercraft were given a tiny space in the corner. No stand ups, just a few big ones. After a few minutes wandering and checking out the bikes, got to talkin with a rep. He laughed when I said I stopped in because I was curious if they had any Superjets in stock. They got two so far, prepaid. They are planning on getting 4 more, already prepaid. I think he said that's it for the year.

Pretty sad state of things.

Kohldanielzimmer

Sierra Nevada Runoff Rider
Site Supporter
Just called a dealership. 16779. LOL. Pass. Then he said 15000. Pass. Then it was make an offer…

I understand scarcity but geez is there no end to ramrodding the consumer?

Top Bottom