OEM 155 Hydraulic Trim

Blue

Judging your cheapness
Thats pretty cool. Let us know how it works. It sucks buying trim cables maybe this will work better and be easier to pull.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dude I was legit just about to do this! Would you sell me the brackets? I’ll pay even if it doesn’t work. Lmk

Dude I was legit just about to do this! Would you sell me the brackets? I’ll pay even if it doesn’t work. Lmk

I’m gonna make a couple tweaks, and I’ll run another set of brackets for you, the clutch setup is for an 02 yz250, I think it was close to $200 on eBay, and then I bought a long an-3 line and adapters from kartech and I think that came to like $40 or so. Have to cut the stock trim ring down a little and drill a new hole

I’m gonna make a couple tweaks, and I’ll run another set of brackets for you, the clutch setup is for an 02 yz250, I think it was close to $200 on eBay, and then I bought a long an-3 line and adapters from kartech and I think that came to like $40 or so. Have to cut the stock trim ring down a little and drill a new hole
My guy you made my night! I already bought a Magura actually to try my hand at it but if you already have the brackets that would save me a good bit of time! Lmk

Top Bottom