LF Tampa area rider familiar with SJ Market

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
So about 15 years ago I was head over heels into the sport. I had 7 squarenose sjs and was working on an aftermarket hull build...

TL;DR: Times are tough and I have boxes of parts I'm looking to sell from dual full spec 50s, a B pipe, aftermarket poles, ride plates, lots of OEM stuff, etc, etc. I don't know the market and marketplace rules state no "what'll you give me for it?" posts so I'm not sure how to figure it out either...

Looking for someone within driving distance of Spring Hill to come look through my stuff and help me come up with asking prices for all the bigger ticket items. In exchange? You can have first dibs on offering to buy any of it.

A few pics of stuff laying around;

Attachments

• 20240709_172503.jpg
    20240709_172503.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20240709_180605.jpg
    20240709_180605.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 20240709_180611.jpg
    20240709_180611.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240709_180657.jpg
    20240709_180657.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 32
If what you have is all in the photos, $3500 ish is market for that in that condition, ie: in boxes and needing work.. That's a take it all price for what's pictured. If you are talking about selling square nose SJ's, it's hard to get more than $2500 for one no matter what's inside it in FL. Feel free to shoot me some photos in a DM or give me your number and I'll text you. I have friends in the area as well.. ski market has plateaued over the last year or two, good skis sitting at low prices from what I have seen.

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
If what you have is all in the photos, $3500 ish is market for that in that condition, ie: in boxes and needing work.. That's a take it all price for what's pictured. If you are talking about selling square nose SJ's, it's hard to get more than $2500 for one no matter what's inside it in FL. Feel free to shoot me some photos in a DM or give me your number and I'll text you. I have friends in the area as well.. ski market has plateaued over the last year or two, good skis sitting at low prices from what I have seen.
Thank you. I'll take you up on the pm. Much more than posted here.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
you have some nice stuff there
like sturat said though, its a tough sellers market.
I been in it non stop but havent been on X in a while and or bought much for parts.
I had some (what I thought were great parts, Posted them up and CRICKETS lol. Different world than it was just 5 years ago really.
Hate you have to get out, all those parts make me want to build something lol

Top Bottom