X2 temp out of service

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I am taking this out of service to rectify some problems that need to be addressed.The exhaust bolt backed last weekend and it started running like chit,the starter solenoid also puked.Anyway I have a ROSSIER ex manifold that I want to try on this,the exhaust exit holes are way bigger than stock,its a weird setup but should work good for freestyle.Thing is I need a spacer plate because it sits way lower and the exhaust pipe will not adjust enough to compensate for the height difference.The pipe has also been hitting the front engine mount and one rear engine is broken(yes I ride that damn hard).I made a clearance dent in the bottom of the tailcone for added clearance, now I need to take it to my Tig guy and have it welded up,its kinda thin where it was hitting at.I also have to have a .750 spacer made to go between the manifold and exhaust pipe,have the catch can bracket welded to the catch can and rig up the MSD total loss that I have coming in next week.I am also doing some mods on the exhaust pipe,I will be using a Seadoo water regulator to control the water flow through the pipe to see if I can pick up some more bottom end.The pump is coming out to be drilled and tapped for dual cooling,I am also thinking of tapping in an extra cooling line to run more water through the rear exhaust system in an effort to quiten the beast.:naughty:

Attachments

• chickenbone 008.jpg
    chickenbone 008.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 26
  • chickenbone 011.jpg
    chickenbone 011.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 24
  • chickenbone 009.jpg
    chickenbone 009.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 42
  • chickenbone 010.jpg
    chickenbone 010.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
your welcome, and thanks for the box of bits and peices for me and thong bandit

i forgot to mention that you forgot the jets for the sx

Dammit I always forget something just to keep it interesting,thats what makes it a surprise package lol.:biggrin:

Top Bottom