Other What to do, bought ski now seller wants more $$$

Maulin Marto

"I'll quit before I sit"
Wow...You guys got it all wrong. I have been friends with the former owner of the S8 for over 20 years. Yes, he is a doctor, actually a gifted surgeon. A very highly respected and honorable person. The only reason he is upset is because the deal was for $6500, not 6k. He could care two cents about the $500. He probably makes more in one day than most of us make in 6 months so I don't think its about the money. That being said, you would never know he is a very wealthy person if you were in a public setting with him, he never throws that in anyone's face, ever. Its the principle of the matter, simple as that. He only noticed the money issue when he checked his bank statement so he went on the word of the OP that he even paid for the ski. The number was always $6500, end of story. Why don't you ask Eric Lagopoulos if you think The "Doc" is a DB? They are close friends, and I'm sure would back my opinion of his credibility in this matter. Isn't it kind of funny that the OP posted a thread as a preemptive strike? Its like he called himself out and then made his case at the same time...what a joke. You poked him for $500, got an extra $500 in parts for free, and now your ragging about the paperwork. That sounds like Karma to me but you know what, in the end you won't pay him, and The "doc" will still make sure the paperwork gets taken care of because that is the kind of guy he is so stop bashing the guy like he did something wrong. He has the texts to back up the deal details....your full of crap dude. All you did was just create your own negative feedback.

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Wow...You guys got it all wrong. I have been friends with the former owner of the S8 for over 20 years. Yes, he is a doctor, actually a gifted surgeon. A very highly respected and honorable person. The only reason he is upset is because the deal was for $6500, not 6k. He could care two cents about the $500. He probably makes more in one day than most of us make in 6 months so I don't think its about the money. That being said, you would never know he is a very wealthy person if you were in a public setting with him, he never throws that in anyone's face, ever. Its the principle of the matter, simple as that. He only noticed the money issue when he checked his bank statement so he went on the word of the OP that he even paid for the ski. The number was always $6500, end of story. Why don't you ask Eric Lagopoulos if you think The "Doc" is a DB? They are close friends, and I'm sure would back my opinion of his credibility in this matter. Isn't it kind of funny that the OP posted a thread as a preemptive strike? Its like he called himself out and then made his case at the same time...what a joke. You poked him for $500, got an extra $500 in parts for free, and now your ragging about the paperwork. That sounds like Karma to me but you know what, in the end you won't pay him, and The "doc" will still make sure the paperwork gets taken care of because that is the kind of guy he is so stop bashing the guy like he did something wrong. He has the texts to back up the deal details....your full of crap dude. All you did was just create your own negative feedback.

What a great reply... Lets See I made the offer of 6K , Sent 6K, Ski Shipped... He offered the parts with the ski before I made the offer of 6K so I didnt get any free STUFF... The $500 means nothing to me, its the point that the deal was 6K... I dont care who you are, if your selling a ski your going to make sure the funds are there before it ships... Right ot Wrong? Second 2 weeks later you send some copies of paper work, 2 oil filters... Then 1 week later start saying the deal was $500 more, after I told him the ski was running this crap started...

To me it feels like BS

These guys posting on the X know me or respect me. I buy, sell, & build a lot of skis... I'm not new to this sport , I posted this thread to bring it out to the open. I'm not going to Hide....

The guys that have posted Thank you...

Last edited:

JamesG

Site Supporter
What a great reply... Lets See I made the offer of 6K , Sent 6K, Ski Shipped... He offered the parts with the ski before I made the offer of 6K so I didnt get any free STUFF... The $500 means nothing to me, its the point that the deal was 6K... I dont care who you are, if your selling a ski your going to make sure the funds are there before it ships... Right ot Wrong? Second 2 weeks later you send some copies of paper work, 2 oil filters... Then 1 week later start saying the deal was $500 more, after I told him the ski was running this crap started...

To me it feels like BS

These guys posting on the X know me or respect me. I buy, sell, & build a lot of skis... I'm not new to this sport , I posted this thread to bring it out to the open. I'm not going to Hide....

The guys that have posted

He shipped it after 6k was sent. Plus, Aircraftsalz has a good reputation here and we don't know this other dude.. Case closed.
Move along now, there's nothing to see here..

Maulin Marto

"I'll quit before I sit"

To me it feels like BS

The guys that have posted

Whatever dude. Looks like your guilty conscience is pecking away at your brain. You know your wrong.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Moved to neg. feedback. The deal is with someone not on the forum, so one side has been presented and unless the other person signs up, then the deal needs to be handled privately.

Unless you are directly involved with this transaction, any further posts will not be approved.

Last edited:
Top Bottom