Rifles

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
First time with her at 1k: =) numbers in the back of the photo are maybe 10ish feet tall.
5pJjer8.jpg

Frosty

New York Crew
yep, typical liberal BS... if you can't get your way banning the guns, then make the ammo impossible to get.

I just picked up a few thousand rounds ast weekend while I was in VA. I'll be buying more soon.

Even worse for us here in communist occupied NY

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I checked while I was just in Canada and was going to fly back with as much 22LR as legally possible (11lbs per person) but they wanted just as much up there as they do down here. Cheapest I found was $5.45/50. They had plenty on the shelf of some brand I had never heard of but there was no way i'm paying $54/500.

I guess it's been just as hard to find up there as it has been in the US.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
If you are going to pay that much for .22 there are plenty of places selling the good and acurate ammo. Ely, lapua, cci standard, etc. cci standard is the most accurate for the price. I have been pickin it up around 35$ per 500 shipped. Www.Slickguns.com

swapmeet

Brotastic
Black Friday deals ended up costing me some exposure on the "what are all these $150-$200 CC charges for" radar from the wife, who is still super awesome and doesn't give me a lot of flack about spending. So i'm gonna have to let things cool down before I can finish everything, but my eventual plan is to build a SBR in 300blk. I've asked for reloading swag for Christmas, so I can start converting my 223 brass and have some ammo built up for when the rifle is complete.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Black Friday deals ended up costing me some exposure on the "what are all these $150-$200 CC charges for" radar from the wife, who is still super awesome and doesn't give me a lot of flack about spending. So i'm gonna have to let things cool down before I can finish everything, but my eventual plan is to build a SBR in 300blk. I've asked for reloading swag for Christmas, so I can start converting my 223 brass and have some ammo built up for when the rifle is complete.

I dropped way too much over blackfriday as well.. bought crap like tannerite just because it was "cheap".

For reloading by once cry once! If you are going to be trimming alot of brass get a giraud case trimmer, they are expensive but they are the best and hold there value pretty well. Also get your FFL03. Cost 30$ for 3 years and you get dealer pricing at places like brownells, grafs, centuryarms, etc etc.

swapmeet

Brotastic
I think I asked the wife for a Old duck or Old bird case trimmer? It goes in your drill... IDK...

Yeah I should get my FFL. I'm about to sell some stuff to beef up the bank account so when I register my lower as a SBR I don't get in as much trouble.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
I think I asked the wife for a Old duck or Old bird case trimmer? It goes in your drill... IDK...

Yeah I should get my FFL. I'm about to sell some stuff to beef up the bank account so when I register my lower as a SBR I don't get in as much trouble.

Worlds fastest trimmer? Those work pretty well in a drill press. make sure you use the same pressure on each piece of brass or they will all come out different lengths..

Top Bottom