Other Resolved: Fast Superjet Chase

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Im the last guy that wants to post negative feedback about someone but I have been more than patient with this transaction. I paid for a 48mm BlackJack carb and as of this post it has been a month and a half with still no carb, tracking number, shipment confirmation, nothing. His first excuse was a snow storm then I waited 2 more weeks without hearing from him and after contacting him his new excuse was a death in the family (completely understandable if thats an honest excuse) so I waited another 2 weeks since Im in no huge hurry and I didnt want to be a burden on him just incase his excuse was indeed legit so after 2 weeks I contacted him again and he said its packaged up and ready to go out... a week later I PMed him (last night) and have not heard back yet. I have also posted on his homepage here and I keep bumping the thread asking about the status of the carb. Im not mad, I just want my carb and want this situation to be resolved! Here is the thread for the carb I bought: http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/102453-FS-48mm-blackjack

Last edited:
im not on here every day i sent you the tracking info and it should be there soon i told you when i was going to ship it out and have stayed in contact with you. no need for a negative post but what ever makes you feel better. i had alot of things to ship out and your the only one that had to post like this. Have a nice day.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
You dont have to be on here everyday... it was a month and a half later, Im not talking about a couple days. This thread was my last resort and if you cant understand why I would start this thread after a month and a half of not getting confirmation from you that you shipped it then I dont know how else to make you understand how it is to be on my side of this transaction. Im not trying to discredit you in anyway and everyone else that posted on your thread was much more hostile than I was. I keep being told that everything was shady and Im probably not going to get the carb at all and all I said was I hope they are wrong and as long as I get the carb then Im happy. Once I receive the carb I will post back on this thread letting everyone know that I received the item and that this was completely resolved. All the info I gave in this thread was completely accurate info and I didnt say anything that should offend you but if you take it that way then Im sorry but Im just trying to protect myself and other users on here.
I did have a nice day yesterday, thanks

Top Bottom