Payment/Financing

Like many people have mentioned here, I also started by flipping skis and parts bought on CL and elsewhere back in high school. Used the profit from that to buy or build nicer skis, did that throughout college.

Well, that kind of snowballed after college into a full time job, and now have just under 11,000 parts on eBay. Now it's not just funding my hobby, but everything!

Best way to get an AM ski, in my opinion, is to buy a complete (or mostly complete) used ski, when you start adding up new parts costs you quickly exceed the price you could pay for an entry level AM complete ski.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Best way to get an AM ski, in my opinion, is to buy a complete (or mostly complete) used ski, when you start adding up new parts costs you quickly exceed the price you could pay for an entry level AM complete ski.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem I have seen with this is people knowingly and unknowingly selling clapped out garbage as "like new".

CRJ

Hibernating
Ive bought everything in cash. Either from selling other toys/hobbies or parting our skis. I cleared through most of ontario's Yamaha XL1200 parts. Awesome money in those, used to buy the skis for under $500, or under $1k on trailer, and either sell the parts, or make them run and get $4K on trailer. Good times that also paid for my bathroom reno on our new house and the houses down payment.

You will need a personal representative at the lending institution in such a case. They will take care of negotiations with the bank. Mortgage Advisor Derby will advise you on the loan's size, terms, and essential conditions, help you prepare the necessary documents, and choose the most favorable lending program. In addition, the mortgage broker is familiar with the banks' internal underwriting procedure. For example, they refuse self-employed people, freelancers, etc., considering their income is not entirely stable. So even if you need to buy used skis, you can find out how best to pay for them by consulting a broker.

Sparkplug

Site Supporter
Buy and flip skis. Stack parts. Stack cash. Meet connects. Build skills. Buy low. Sell high

Always pay cash. If you are asking about financing, you can't afford it. Real estate and similar are what you invest in. Not jet skis.

I didn't have a dime into this sport/hobby until my 2nd rickter. Prob have 100k worth of ski crap now. Maybe 20k actual grossed income into it. So easy to hustle the power sport side of life. I mean. Look at what vendors do. Haha

Buy a used ski already done. Let someone else take that hit. Also dont look on here. These guys think ski stuff is gold

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
You will need a personal representative at the lending institution in such a case. They will take care of negotiations with the bank. Mortgage Advisor Derby will advise you on the loan's size, terms, and essential conditions, help you prepare the necessary documents, and choose the most favorable lending program. In addition, the mortgage broker is familiar with the banks' internal underwriting procedure. For example, they refuse self-employed people, freelancers, etc., considering their income is not entirely stable. So even if you need to buy used skis, you can find out how best to pay for them by consulting a broker.

I’m trying to buy a 1994 Superjet for $4,000. Any idea where I could borrow the money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Yes, experience tells me to tell you, please dont get into ski's with credit...lol When I was young and dumber, I gave ALL my money and credit to Riva, Pro-tec, and R&D. It took me like 15 years to get out of that hole. From then on out it was cash only for toys.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
As a teenager I was criticized for buying everything on credit, as an adult, I’m criticized for paying things off or paying cash.

How times change.

Sparkplug

Site Supporter
Paid 700 today. I'll put 300 into it and sell it for 35 come summer. That profit is half what I paid for a dasa 1100. Like I said. Cake to play if your willing to put in the time
6a219c2cba33135f6c07cf7510f57e5b.jpg

Paid 700 today. I'll put 300 into it and sell it for 35 come summer. That profit is half what I paid for a dasa 1100. Like I said. Cake to play if your willing to put in the time
6a219c2cba33135f6c07cf7510f57e5b.jpg

Can’t wait to see the build log on this one.

Top Bottom