Other Impros sucks

Maybe I am alone here, but Impros customer service is the worst I have ever encountered. First if you are lucky you may actually get to speak to someone. Took me over a week to get them on the phone and then second you might go through what I did after placing the order.

4/26, Ordered pump shoe and custom pitch hooker impeller on Friday. They told me it will ship on Monday 4/29.

5/9, Two weeks later I emailed Dave to see if it had shipped. He responded that it would ship the next day, 5/10.

5/23, two weeks later I called as it had not shipped. Again I was told it would ship the next day.

5/30, one week later I called to check again. Still not shipped and now out of stock and they did not have a date of when it would be in stock.

I cancelled my order.

How is this place in business when they can't deliver on their promises? I will never recommend that anyone by from them unless you have months to spare waiting. I am fuming.

Summary: take your business to someone who will actually deliver on their promises.

HoodBuilt701

Rippy McRipper
I second that.... they told me 5-7 days to repitch and bore a sxr nozzle soo i called on 8th Business day they still didn't have it done... he said I can pay for expidited service to bore the nozzle ....then he said only takes an hour to bore? I guess i needed to call each day to check on their progress..Took them 2 more days to finish and no discount for the delay

Top Bottom