DIY Total loss or MSD TL upgrade box 270USD?

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Dang I wanted to be the first with the 1100....let me know wax. I’m ready to get it in this superjet.
2c9e6ce1deb17ec5341334a4b80447b7.jpg

Followed! I want to know how you came up with the design? Biggest you could fit in there or did you design it using 2stroke pipe building software?

Built it using software. Designed to run wet and peak hp at 7400rpm + depending on temp. Started out running it a bit hot each time we open the water screw valve up more it just pulls harder. I haven’t got a tac on it yet but I’m going to try and get one on it this week end. I’m definitely not on the limiter yet so I say it needs to be pitched down. Also I’ve not got the carbs completely sorted yet so I know it has more to offer.

TehXshizzit

#Killer City Rippers
Never updated my results from my set up. Got the ignition in my 760 and put it all in my SN superjet. Ski has a lot of power, not sure how big of a difference the zealtronic made cause I never tried the 760 stock, but I will say it starts on a dime everytime now and runs awesome. Here is a link to a ride video

TehXshizzit

#Killer City Rippers
not yet, I put music on top of all my videos cause its better than hearing the wind. ill make a video this weekend and post it though. here is the inside though.
56347766_10213489140845143_6244379039562203136_n.jpg

56526771_10213489140645138_2528251628574736384_n.jpg

TehXshizzit

#Killer City Rippers
also, do you guys have any advice on what prop pitch I should run to help my low end, while keeping my mid-top end? I chase boats, but looking to race this season. TIA

davidescu_radu

sea riders
just installed one but with the rectifier plugged in i get no spark - when rectifier disconnected - all ok - i get blue spark - red from rectifier is connected on same red main connectors as cdi - that is main red from batt

Will a flywheel from an 1100 work on the 701 (760 cover and stator with Zeeltronic ignition)? IE, the crank taper is the same? I realize that it will only have one bump for the ignition pickup, but it looks like we could account for that in the Zeeltronic software. Plus if this flywheel is used you wouldn't have to grind the little bump off (760 flywheel) and possibly change the balance of the flywheel. I guess it could depend on where the bump is in relation to pickup and TDC (if the static angle is to great)?

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
The answer is a clear NO. it needs two lumps 180 degrees apart.
You can use a zeeltronic with the 1100 ignition no problem. Its a different model zeel but it works well

Top Bottom