Addicted in Baja!

WOW!!! What a trip!! :biggrin:
Thanks to Chris and Rhonda for taking us along while shooting footage for "The Addiction". :woot:
Thanks to Ross Champion for arranging everything, and luring the best freeriders on the west coast to come along. It was so hard shooting pics with so many incredible riders going off! It was amazing.
Lack of sun hurt the quality of photos I can usually get, but the quality of riding was unmatched!:biggrin:
Thanks to Jerry and Serlin for carting our asses all over the place. You guys kick ass!
Here is a few teaser pics. I'll add more to the gallery every day. Rhonda has tons of great pics too, so hang tight, we are workin on em.

Gallery here...
http://x-h2o.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=144

001%7E1.jpg

002%7E1.jpg

003%7E1.jpg

Last edited:
Y

yamaslut

lovin that re-entry shot... the Stickman....

saaaaaweeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

PancakePete

Kenney is ther Freakin Man... That was Freak Huge ! :Banane01:

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yamaslut

Mike Serlin said:
Correct. TC is the man with re-entry's and the waves weren't even very good for them this weekend. He gets so much pop its unreal

he has the best form...

The surf sucked ASS this last weekend, but the boys from the West Side still went huge. You should see what they can do when there's good conditions...and I ain't talkin' 'bout no "Monster Hole" ripples either ;)

:::ducking and running:::

If you're interested, you folks might want to start checking flights into the Central or Southern California coast (with rental car if you hit SoCal) in, oh, saaaaaaaaaaay about the third weekend in October. Ship a tent and some sleeping bags for use on the beach, 'cause once you arrive, the show will be so freakishly amazing, you will want to camp on your spot.

More to come.....on that.

RonRon - as usualy, your shots rock. Can't wait to see what the candids from the poolside palapa reveal. As I recall, Friday night got pretty silly, and I heard somehting about this guy losing his dentures in the spa Saturday night....along with his board shorts again - which I REALLY wish he'd kept on.

Dammit - I just rememberd Chris got some footage of me spanking him - eek!

Attachments

• Relaxingafteralongdayinthesurf.jpg
    Relaxingafteralongdayinthesurf.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 211
  • th_WhatNOTtowearinthespa.jpg
    th_WhatNOTtowearinthespa.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 159

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
Not sure exactly what Lisa was smoking in Mexico ;) but Friday and Saturday the surf was awesome, as you will see from the photos, some of the set waves were well overhead.

Y

yamaslut

less complaining and more pics....

some of us ride 2fters every weekend:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

P

PancakePete

yamaslut said:
less complaining and more pics....

some of us ride 2fters every weekend:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Ya. You spoiled Braps ! :biggrin:

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
wow, awesomeness ronny, just awesomeness...:cheer: :arms: :biggthumpup: :hail: :woot:

Top Bottom