What's your view look like today?

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Uh oh, the sht is on! Either in the water or in the air con!

View attachment 426261
1da04c3c431485791000876c9824a3c1--arizona-dont-forget.jpg

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
BUT its dry heat!!!!! I am at out our Vegas location next week. East coast boy is going to cook in the desert.
Yeah it will dry for another couple weeks probably, then give or take 2 weeks from the 1st of July the monsoon season hits, then its nasty humid and just as hot(110+). So for July, August, and September its humid and hot AF! lol Then around the 1st of Oct. the humidity goes away again for 9 more months. I so wish I could get out of here for 3 months out of the year! But 200 miles away is the Flagstaff area with mountains and green pine trees with daily highs of 75-80's. I escape out that way on weekends sometimes.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Site Supporter
Yeah it will dry for another couple weeks probably, then give or take 2 weeks from the 1st of July the monsoon season hits, then its nasty humid and just as hot(110+). So for July, August, and September its humid and hot AF! lol Then around the 1st of Oct. the humidity goes away again for 9 more months. I so wish I could get out of here for 3 months out of the year! But 200 miles away is the Flagstaff area with mountains and green pine trees with daily highs of 75-80's. I escape out that way on weekends sometimes.
I applaud y'all for being able to put up with that kind of heat. Once it hits 85 here I am about ready to burst into flames. I honestly think I'd die out there.

Top Bottom