What Are You Listening To?

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
My Pandora station is all over the place.

That classic rock song you hear once in a blue moon but have no idea what it is:

Of Machines

And one of my favorite country songs:

And a rap song to balance out the list:

My days lately have been filled with Public Enemy, The Doobie Brothers, Limp Bizkit, Greg Alexander/New Radicals and the such. Hard to move past the decades of memories made in my youth. I suppose we all have a "soundtrack". Have a great day.

Last edited:
Anyone heard of “the devil makes three”. I’ve been listening to them and seeing live shows for years now. Awesome punk/folk type stuff. Check em out!

Anyone heard of “the devil makes three”. I’ve been listening to them and seeing live shows for years now. Awesome punk/folk type stuff. Check em out!
I am going to see them in two weeks. Great band with a good sound. My wife is gonna hate that show. Not her type at all.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
YouTube Beethoven, Bach or Mozart. Also "classical fish" which will bring up some 4k aquariums or reefs set to classical music.

Amazon prime has free download of a lot of music, so I have a country play list of a bunch of songs from there, most of which are on the radio now. Also I use the no-rush shipping for the buck in digital and use that to buy the songs that are not free. My 3d printer filament, which I order before I am out, is a one example of a great place to getting a little of that prime sub back on items you don't need quickly.

Rage Against the Machine on iHeart is a great artist to search when working out.

Also like Eminem, everlast, Dre and some other in a play list, many of which are also free on prime and can be downloaded to play offline.

Also, Cardi B is a great artist to use on iHeartRadio for club music or "ambiance".

Top Bottom