Shenanigins V2020

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Alright, tell your stories............... I may or may not of hosed this cute blonde and some ahole next to her with a small Fountain........................................................

Had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!! New Crowd this year!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait until next.

haha I showed up on Friday and had to break up what seemed like a miniature rave happening on my campsite. But I have to say the most memorable thing for me was riding and watching BK sending some huge barrel rolls! Also trying to hold onto that Rickter when he let me take it for a spin! I won't forget the mouthful of water BK sent my direction as a nice "welcome" o_O while we were riding out Saturday morning

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Definitely a great time.My only “shenanigan” was drowning my engine friday evening! lf it wasn’t for Jr.,Bk,and Hornedogg being on it,my engine would have been toast.Several others l wanted to thank,but don’t remember your names.Whoever lended their battery to us,Thank You!!! Could not have done it,without you either

Definitely a great time.My only “shenanigan” was drowning my engine friday evening! lf it wasn’t for Jr.,Bk,and Hornedogg being on it,my engine would have been toast.Several others l wanted to thank,but don’t remember your names.Whoever lended their battery to us,Thank You!!! Could not have done it,without you either
That was Luke with the battery back up.

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
That was the most I had ridden all summer. Excellent vibe this year! There was a steady selection of huge boat wakes all weekend. My knees still ache a little. I saw BK bust a huge eardru..I mean barrel roll. Got to be a flip test dummy on a few skis. Saw my old 550 getting lots of smiles per gallon. My fx1 ran great and didn't break. Great times.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Big Kahuna

Administrator
That was the most I had ridden all summer. Excellent vibe this year! There was a steady selection of huge boat wakes all weekend. My knees still ache a little. I saw BK bust a huge eardru..I mean barrel roll. Got to be a flip test dummy on a few skis. Saw my old 550 getting lots of smiles per gallon. My fx1 ran great and didn't break. Great times.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
I just wish the guy that came up later and said he had video would have actually sent it!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom