Serious grit sandpaper

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I use a random orbit sander for about 90 % of my bodywork and I have tried about every brand of sandpaper out there, so when something new comes along I am skeptical, but not skeptical enough not to try it out apparently.

This stuff is touted as lasting longer and not clogging up , which are the two things I have had the most issues with , I ordered a 5 inch mixed grit pack of 50 sheets for $19.99 I have to say after using it for awhile that it is every bit as good as they claim and it much cheaper than everyone elses sandpaper, I give it two thumbs up with a snap and a twist.

I did order it off Amazon and saved a few bucks as compared to on their website plus I got it in two days with free shipping .

WFO Speedracer

80 grit is what I usually use the most as well , I sanded fairly large epoxy drips with it yesterday, when I was finished I looked at the disc, it still looked brand new and it still cuts like new , like I said I wasn't expecting much but I got way more than I expected .

WFO Speedracer

Next i am going to strip some paint with it, that is the true test , nothing gums up sandpaper like old dead paint, I will let you know how it goes.

Top Bottom