Presque Isle Freeride 2020?

Is it still on? Last I remember it was suppose to be July 10, 11, 12? Anyone in? Im good for the 11, 12. I live in Erie so any question on lodging or such feel free to ask.

Do it. Do it . Do it. !!!!!!!!!!!!

MarkWalker

Site Supporter
i have a stand for my garage made from pallets but that it.
Looks like we are gonna have good weather!
If you can find an old spare tire or make a quick pvc stand that will come in handy. The beach is loaded with tiny pebbles. You don't want your ski sitting on them at the beach.

I've got one made from PVC pipes that Ryan (Rusfordripper) gave me a couple years ago. It's nice to have. At least the folks in Erie don't get all the junk on the shore that we do up in Buffalo. Even across the lake in Canada at Sherkston, the beaches are nice and clean with nothing but soft sand.

Thanks for tip on PVC stand. One last ask then hopefully I will STFU. I dont have facebook and tried searching but couldnt find the page. Can someone post the schedule as far times each day? thanks in advance

I don't have Facebook either, so I would also appreciate it if someone could post some info on times. Thanks. I'll be there with my Superjet, my 1100 triple 'Blaster, and my other 'Blaster. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

MarkWalker

Site Supporter
We normally get to Beach 10 (Budney Beach) by 10:30 and throw our pop up tents up. If you are in the Beach 10 parking lot, looking at the water go to the far right side of the beach to the no swimming section. We beach cart the skis in from the parking lot. We stay all day. Because it's a state park, they really enforce the no alcohol policy. Huge fines! I usually bring a small grill to make lunch.

MarkWalker

Site Supporter
Most of us are booked at The Comfort inn just about 3 blocks from the park entrance. It is in the process of becoming a Best Western. Big parking lot behind the hotel. Dinner details are up in the air right now (Stupid Covid)

Top Bottom